• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lowest Combined Ratings Since 04-05

benhillboy

26th and 28th.  Bruh.

The 13-14 Hawks were 18th in offense and 14th in defense with Al missing twice as many games as John so I can’t buy the excuse of him being out.  The Grizzlies, Celtics, and Pacers are also very young, I never bought into the youth excuse.  

I liked CLP initially, think he’s a great dude.  These numbers scream he’s gotta be replaced though.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

26th and 28th.  Bruh.

The 13-14 Hawks were 18th in offense and 14th in defense with Al missing twice as many games as John so I can’t buy the excuse of him being out.  The Grizzlies, Celtics, and Pacers are also very young, I never bought into the youth excuse.  

I liked CLP initially, think he’s a great dude.  These numbers scream he’s gotta be replaced though.

Those teams have more good NBA experience than us though. John is our best starting vet with not even three years of experience. I understand the buyers remorse with CLP; but our best six players, except Capela who has not played, are extremely young.

Memphis is the only team that is close and they still have Valancuinias, Kyle Anderson, and recently acquired Dieng.

Pacers have Holiday, McDermont, Warren, even Turner has two more years than John. That is not counting Oladipo who just came back.

Boston is loaded with good experience. They have Hayward, Smart, Kanter, and Walker who all have more NBA experience than Collins

We are young man. Take the 43 year old Vince off our roster, and I don't think anyone is younger.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

26th and 28th.  Bruh.

The collective experience and age of the starters matter. Also helps to actually have a bench.

• Moderators
On 3/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, High5 said:

19-20 Hawks top 5 minutes played ages: 21, 22, 21, 20, 22 - avg 21.2 (2 rookies)

I mean this is unheard of and I bet you can't find another example anywhere close to 21.2 being the average age of the top 5 guys. 

• Like 3

On 3/12/2020 at 1:41 PM, High5 said:

Grizz top 5 minutes played ages:  24, 20, 27, 20, 29 - avg 24 (1 rookie)

Celtics top 5 minutes played ages: 21, 25, 23, 29, 29 - avg 25.4 (0 rookies)

Pacers top 5 minutes played ages: 23, 26, 23, 30, 27 - avg 25.8 (0 rookies)

13-14 Hawks top 5 minutes played ages: 25, 28, 32, 27, 23 - avg 27 (0 rookies)

19-20 Hawks top 5 minutes played ages: 21, 22, 21, 20, 22 - avg 21.2 (2 rookies)

Some people really underestimate how extreme the youth is on this team. LP could be better, but no one is working with the kind of inexperience he's working with. He got 25 games of Teague and 10 games of Dedmon as his most valuable veteran influences outside of 43-year-old Vince. 

Whose choice was it to field a team this young?