• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good TV shows?

kg01

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sooo....I'm watching The Flinstones - introduced them to the kiddo. :laugh::laugh:

Nice.   I love the modern stone age.   Classic.

I've been watching Kim's Convenience on Netflix.  Low key family sitcom.   It's the opposite of edgy but pretty relaxing.   Very canadian.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Nice.   I love the modern stone age.   Classic.

I've been watching Kim's Convenience on Netflix.  Low key family sitcom.   It's the opposite of edgy but pretty relaxing.   Very canadian.

Check out Teenage Bounty Hunters :laugh:.

The amount of nonsense I've watched since I'm working from home is hilariously funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...

"BONES"  Great series.  I've finished watching the entire lot of them.

Currently watching "The Murdock Mystery"  series.  Canadian and very good.

Any one else ever watch either of these?  I get them on Hulu.

:MooseGoggles:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

"The Murdock Mystery"  series.  Canadian and very good.

Angela has always loved that series and eventually converted me so we bought the first six seasons so as not to pay for Acorn in the distant past. Now Hulu has it so more folks are finding out. Period crime drama/very dry humor is really good stuff. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 3:03 PM, macdaddy said:

Yeah its pretty fun. Unfortunately they are shutting it down per some article. Pretty surprised at hearing that.

• 1 month later...

On Amazon Prime the movie "One Night In Miami" is trending. F*ing fantastic. @Spud2nique am figuring you have watched this already but Holy you know what just in case you have not. Must See. This takes stuff up a sizable notch. Yeah, I know , this coming from an older white cat. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Frankenstein Chronicles is on Netflix. Creepy but good and has that somewhat historical filming look to it. Plus Sean Bean is usually really good in his roles and this one fits for him. Think there are twelve episodes. 

• Premium Member

I see that ABC renewed The Hustler to be one of their summer game show offerings. If you're one who likes to study people like I do, and gauge your future as an FBI interrogator, it's an hour well-spent.

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I saw Detlef Schrempf on Parks n rec 🤨 wtf. I know I’m late on shows I’m at the beginning of season 3 now. 😆 

Maybe you're early.  Posting in 2010 from 2023?

Also, I just finished that Hijacked show with Idris Elba.  Good show.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...