• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus pick #21

Spud2nique

Consensus pick #21  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 21st pick, who ya got?

• Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Tre Jones
    • Tyler Bey
    • Leandro Bolmaro
    • Paul Reed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2020 at 07:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. Tyrese Maxey

16. Patrick Williams

17. RJ Hampton

18. Jaden McDaniels 

19. Isaiah Stewart 

20. Desmond Bane

21. TBD - (trade down scenario)

• Like 1

Paul Reed is the new kid on the block in the polls and one of my personal favs. 3 year guy that knows how to play hard, has a knack for being around the right place at the right time. Reminds me of Millsap aka lunch pail guy. I can see Schlenk going with an upperclassmen since we already have drafted some you guns for the most part.

• Like 1

Looking to add a Spartan on the polls for the 22nd pick. It’s between Tillman and Winston. I like Winston a bit better. Tillman looks like a broke man’s Draymond. I don’t love him.

@Alex which Spartan should go higher overall, or at least for our roster? Hope you’ve been good my man.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Looking to add a Spartan on the polls for the 22nd pick. It’s between Tillman and Winston. I like Winston a bit better. Tillman looks like a broke man’s Draymond. I don’t love him.

@Alex which Spartan should go higher overall, or at least for our roster? Hope you’ve been good my man.

Xavier Tillman, for sure. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Xavier Tillman, for sure. 

Tillman will end up going higher but I’m not sure that Cassius Winston isn’t one of those late first/early seconds that comes in and has a better career.

Tillman to be seems a bit slow. Ya I know they said that about Draymond too but he’s almost got a pimp stride lol to his run. 😆 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Let's rock the vote here people.  Make your voice heard for that all-important #21 pick!

Yes sir!!!! Before I never understood what they meant was so hard to get out there and vote 🗳!!! Granted this isn’t the presidential elections or anything but if you wanna get warmed up for November, warm up with a vote here! 

Thanks @AHF for allowing this series! I thought some more college pro type fans would come out of the woodwork but not feelin it I guess.

Happy 4th! Stay safe squawkers! 🙏🏽 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Without this guy, I’d probably be a Lakers fan. No joke. After Nique, I hated Isiah (now our Trae type jealousy there a bit), Jordan (too mainstream) Barkley (attitude too in ur face), Ewing (always rooted for them to beat the Bulls but never a fan of that ugly style),

Only ✌️ left were Magic/Bird

Moved to the west coast so it woulda been Magic.

Nique just had some type of electricity that captured me. 

Forever 21!!!! (Not the store 🏬 in the mall 😐) #hawklegend #21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ah, man.  Why'd you close it.  I was just about to vote to break the tie.

Nah, I was about to vote for some other dude to make it a 6-way tie.  Heh.

I didn’t close it. It closed at a set time of 6pm est. ok here’s the deal. It comes down to Maledon and Mannion. @AHF and @Buzzard have been voting for these two respectively (I know that wasn’t necessary but I need to feel smart sometimes) since mock #18, before that neither garnered a vote 🗳.

So @kg01 can vote between the two prospects since he was “ah just about to vote 🗳 “ hehe 🙃 or we can do it another way, maybe measure something, you know, the length of something.. 😐 

@kg01 if you don’t come with a strong 💪🏾 case as to why Mannion should be the 21st pick over Maledon then the Frenchman will get the nod by this evening. Personally I like both players. Mannion’s dad Pace played for us in 1989, something I read but did not remember off the top of my mind. That would be cool. Plus, he’s got pedigree to play the game. Maledon looks like a really fundamentally skilled player as well. I think Maledon will end up going before Mannion in the real draft but it’ll be interesting.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 if you don’t come with a strong 💪🏾 case as to why Mannion should be the 21st pick over Maledon then the Frenchman will get the nod by this evening. Personally I like both players. Mannion’s dad Pace played for us in 1989, something I read but did not remember off the top of my mind. That would be cool. Plus, he’s got pedigree to play the game. Maledon looks like a really fundamentally skilled player as well. I think Maledon will end up going before Mannion in the real draft but it’ll be interesting.

I don't like Mannion at all.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, warcore said:

It says I don't have permission to vote or view the results... did I do something wrong?

Just a limited time frame in which to vote and based on the way the poll was set up you can’t view unless you vote.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 9:23 AM, Spud2nique said:

Been offline for a long time, my good man.  Not sure if you still need or want anything from me.