• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Health re-evaluations Ongoing

sturt

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

These updates are pointless to me.   Give us an update on when they are expected back.  They could be playing 3-3 for months.   sorry i'm frustrated.

Not what you wanted, but....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:18 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

The way I'm interpreting it - Cleared to, but it doesn't seem as if they actually did.  My guess since they were on the road there wasn't real practice, probably, just walk thru practices and prep for the Nets, then the back to back vs Cavs.

Correct, I dont think we have had a real practice since then until today. Just walkthroughs and travel days.

Also explains the lack of adjustment after Cleveland as they were off Sunday.

Sounds like they finally were able to dive in to things as a team today (Tuesday).

• Like 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Health re-evaluations Ongoing
  • Premium Member

I'm excited to finally see OO on the court.  I'm sure he'll look raw but hoping he can add some inside the paint offense we severely lack right now.  I'm assuming his first possible game is Friday or Saturday, helping relieve minutes for some of the guys in that b2b?

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'm excited to finally see OO on the court.  I'm sure he'll look raw but hoping he can add some inside the paint offense we severely lack right now.  I'm assuming his first possible game is Friday or Saturday, helping relieve minutes for some of the guys in that b2b?

OO is going to bring the juice.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I did notice Capela either jam his finger or hit his hand on the rim.    He kept playing though.  Not sure why they announce something like that ahead of time though.  I mean they all have soreness.  It's pro sports.

Gambling.