• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks: We expose the Frail...

Diesel

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Notice we scrapped the hack-a-Ben strategy.  Keeping him on the floor as our mvp was plain savagery ... and I was here for all of it.

I made up the Hack a Ben thread so 💩 on me. But you’ll be pooping on champagne 🍾 😉 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of frail, I'm waiting to see if Flopbiid steps up to the mic after a loss.  He dipped out after game 5 and stuck Simmons with the press duties.

Atleast Simmons answered tough questions.  So far, JoeLLLL is a frontrunning coward.

I have it paused on the game..they are still on the court… I’m squawking. :er:

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of frail, I'm waiting to see if Flopbiid steps up to the mic after a loss.  He dipped out after game 5 and stuck Simmons with the press duties.

Atleast Simmons answered tough questions.  So far, JoeLLLL is a frontrunning coward.

Embiid is a whiney Child. 

I watched him cry for calls, Pull JC down for a foul....  He flops so much that the announce team said "he goes to the floor quite a bit" 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Embiid is a whiney Child. 

I watched him cry for calls, Pull JC down for a foul....  He flops so much that the announce team said "he goes to the floor quite a bit" 

Uh oh, JoeLLLL is at the mic.  Gives the Hawks credit ... then starts into the excuse game, covid, injuries, blah, blah, my knee ...

Eta. Haha, going off on the officials!!

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The whole team followed their "leader" when it came to being frontrunners. Until he ditches the tough guy act strictly based on his physicality and develops some mental toughness, the 76ers aren't going anywhere. Realgm is right for once. They should've traded for Lowry or Harden. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The whole team followed their "leader" when it came to being frontrunners. Until he ditches the tough guy act strictly based on his physicality and develops some mental toughness, the 76ers aren't going anywhere. Realgm is right for once. They should've traded for Lowry or Harden. 

You're not lying. They did some Kasten, Rick Sund-WLOC sh1t by not making the obvious move for Lowry much less Harden. As a guy who openly reviles wing players who can't shoot, I would've driven Simmons to the airport myself if I was a Sixers fan...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm not going to say anything about Middleton because he is extremely streaky and we really didn't do anything to stop him.   He was self checked.   However, the coaching errors killed them.  I mean... to give the most important shot of the game to .... What's that dude's name??  And Not Holiday or even Forbes was crazy.   What that dude's name hadn't hit a shot all game... No wonder he airballed it.   Thanks bud...

Oh wait.. Moment of Savagery.

Thanks Bud for giving us that ECF win that you couldn't get us when you were the coach!!

I see your savagery and I'll raise you ...

Based on his coaching(sic), I'd say Budz did indeed get us this win.

Haha

• Haha 2