• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 predictions thread for wealth and glory

thecampster

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

1. Trae Young is top 2 in MVP Voting.

Wow! Even I can’t go that far and I’d take him top 3 in the league as far as picking players all around. I just think the media won’t allow him to be a top 2 finalist. As sad as that sounds it’s kind of true. I mean we kept proving doubters wrong but the haters kept on hating. It’s kind of become a sick game to them where we have to be bottom feeders because of our overall franchise success and that’s annoying.

His play will warrant an an NBA first team but getting selected for it is another issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thecampster said:

2. Gallo and 1 wing find a new home by the trading deadline (I can't see us not packaging them for a star at this point).

Just for the record I have said this and gotten laughed at, just saying. The person knows who they are too. :ninja:

5 hours ago, thecampster said:

Put yourself on record. They can't be easy like "Trae averages at least 25/9".  These are testing your powers of foresight. 3 things you think will happen. (1st prize is my autographed photo of @Spud2nique and @kg01's karaoke duet of Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend circa 2016 at the Hawksquawk Christmas party).

Here's my offering:

1. Cam Reddish moves into the starting lineup on the regular (If you're the head coach and Reddish is out playing either Bogie or Hunter, do you still have him coming off the bench?)

2. Gallo and 1 wing find a new home by the trading deadline (I can't see us not packaging them for a star at this point).

3. Trae Young or Nate McMillan receives an ejection within the first 20 games due to the new foul hunting focus. (if I'm Nate, I'm protecting my superstar on the first borderline BS call).

On record I agree with your number one.

Number 2 for me is we win the Southeast Division 

Number3 is we get our 1st championship in Atlanta once it's all said and done next season.

• Like 2

1) Hawks will have a 12 game win streak going into the Jan. 7th game vs the Lakers . . . which is a ESPN game.

2) Hawks will be up 3 - 2 in the Eastern Conference Finals . . . I don't know if they can close it out, but they will be up 3 - 2, with at least 2 shots to get to the NBA Finals

3) Jalen Johnson will displace either Kevin Huerter or Cam Reddish as being the 1st wing off the bench.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You made any bets with anyone on this? Asking for a friend? :indifferent:

I tried, straight up. Prospective takers tried to condition the bet to death. Straight up, I’ll still make that bet. Injuries, trades, falling out favor, all normal factors which normally happen during a normal season. Straight up: Coop is #2 by ASG 👏 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, hazer said:

I tried, straight up. Prospective takers tried to condition the bet to death. Straight up, I’ll still make that bet. Injuries, trades, falling out favor, all normal factors which normally happen during a normal season. Straight up: Coop is #2 by ASG 👏 

I'll have pity on you and take that bet. Avatar bet? For how long?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Avatar bet from ASG until playoffs ✔️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, hazer said:

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@AHF make it official....we have a bet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@AHF make it official....we have a bet.

I have a hunch this is going to either be an easy stunning win or down-in-flames colossal loss, no in between. Coop will either live up to my expectations and shred everyone on his way to #2, or flop out.

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2