• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 predictions thread for wealth and glory

thecampster

12 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Alright, I love these so I'll take a shot:

• Bogi, Heurter, and Collins shoot 40%+ from 3 for the season
  • We're top 5 in defensive rating
  • Trae averages 11 assists on the season and makes all-NBA third team hurting our future cap space

You better be filling in for KG cuz I ain’t givin up my spot to Hawks streak predictor of the year jazzy Jeff that’s for damn tootin! :wacko:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Trae averages 11 assists on the season and makes all-NBA third team hurting our future cap space

Nahhhhh naaahhhh 1st team. It’s time. I know you have to wait in line (out of respect, some like Russ West didn’t as they acted a fool in their rookie year’s vs the Hawks in Atlanta but that neither here nor there, most historians of the game wait) for years 1 as a rookie and possibly year 2 … This is Trae’s 4th year. 

All NBA first team and assist king 👑 … 

on that note onto mine…

• Like 1

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nahhhhh naaahhhh 1st team. It’s time. I know you have to wait in line (out of respect, some like Russ West didn’t as they acted a fool in their rookie year’s vs the Hawks in Atlanta but that neither here nor there, most historians of the game wait) for years 1 as a rookie and possibly year 2 … This is Trae’s 4th year. 

All NBA first team and assist king 👑 … 

on that note onto mine…

Hey I want 1st team but you know how it goes, the vets always get priority in the team order

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1