• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The NBA’s Anti-Vaxxers Are Trying to Push Around the League—And It’s Working

marco102

28 minutes ago, swanlee said:

I think after 18 months of this is is time to just stop trying to talk to the anti vaxxers, we tried it their way and 18 months later we are still in the middle of this mess primarily because 30-40% of the population either don't care about the health of others, have a death wish or are just to ignorant to help society get past this.

The won't wear masks, they won't social distance, they won't get vaccinated, literally won't do ANYTHING to help us get past this. Lazy, ignorant and outright dangerous. Medical science provided safe vaccines in an amazing short period of time that has never been seen in human history yet we have nut jobs not willing to lift a finger to help stop the spread of this.

With easy world wide travel and humans literally being in every nook and cranny on the planet now this will never stop by doing nothing.  Doing nothing is not only NOT an option doing nothing means others will needlessly die. 

Screw them, the time for reasoning is past, more extreme measures are going to be needed if people still refuse to do anything.

Any sympathy for these death cult members should have elapsed by now. If they are not willing to help prevent the further transmission of this virus then they are a conduit of death to others and should be treated as such

Again...it does not good if the US is the only one doing it but lets focus on your statement there.  I don't think its that high but 30-40% of the people. Okay, what do you propose that you personally are going to do. How does Swanlee plan on "forcing" 30-40% of the population to do his(or her) bidding?  Really, all ears.  There is roughly 1 police officer (700,000) for 400 people in the US. Now lets assume all 700,000 agree with Swanlee's new vaccine mandate (unlikely in a society of 30% non conforming but rolling with it) and lets assume 30% are against it. That's 700,000 police officers to enforce it on 135,000,000 people. Now statistics show about 1/3 of Americans own guns. So lets assume that translates to the unvaxxed (again doubtful) but that's about 43,000,000 people with guns vs 700,000 police.

That's what you're advocating here. I'm talking very simple logistics here.  Reality says probably 25% of those police are anti vaxxer sympathetic and now they're horribly outgunned.  Lets just break society while we're at it and take 1/3 of the truck drivers off the road.  

Did you see what just happened in Kansas City.  5000 hospital employees, 175 willfully refused to get vax'd and took the termination. That is over 3% of hospital staff. Now that doesn't sound like much to you but with current protocols in place and hospitals busting at the seams, that's enough to cause a catastrophe and before you scream good....remember these are those same medical people you want us to trust that are hesitant.  Do I agree? "NO!" but you are making this sound like your opinion is the only one that matters and everyone should just bend to your will. They get a say too and we don't lock people up for disagreeing.  This is what happened in a medical field with educated people.  Can you imagine if you try to force this on peoples' kids?  I'll make tons of sacrifices to keep my job, but you tell me to do something I think hurts my kid and I'll fight you tooth and nail. Well that's what these people think. That's how they are. You really aren't seeing this deeply. You're just repeating what your favorite news station is parroting to you. There are consequences and words like "more extreme measures are going to be needed" are super threatening. Think before you speak. You are talking about contending with what are some of the most dangerous people in society. These are the kind of things that break societies.  Tread lightly.

Edited by thecampster

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Medical science provided safe vaccines in an amazing short period of time that has never been seen in human history yet we have nut jobs not willing to lift a finger to help stop the spread of this.

Just for clarity...

mRNA Vaccines have been researched since 1990.   The vaccines created by Pfizer and Moderna were vaccines that had been tested for COVID the first two times around...  SARS and MERs.  The findings of these vaxes came along at the tail end of the MERs epidemic.  Since MERs was pretty much eradicated, the vaxes never gained notoriety.   Since these virus didn't lead to many deaths in the U.S. many in the U.S. paid no attention to them and the work that was being done for them. 

The problem with many of the antiVaxers is that they don't know how long these vaxes have been studied.   Are there long term studies??  NO... But Long term studies are not as important because we're talking about mRNA vaxes.   The vaxes themselves don't hang around longterm. They teach the bodies systems how to look specifically for COVID and get rid of it.   Can your body be taught to fight against these xenobiotics using natural home remedies?  Sure...  But it's very difficult to fight against man made virus with homeopathic remedies.   Nothing in nature has been made that teaches your natural body to resist this virus.   It's like somebody born in 1840 trying to teach a somebody from the 1200s about the microwave.   There's a limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Just for clarity...

mRNA Vaccines have been researched since 1990.   The vaccines created by Pfizer and Moderna were vaccines that had been tested for COVID the first two times around...  SARS and MERs.  The findings of these vaxes came along at the tail end of the MERs epidemic.  Since MERs was pretty much eradicated, the vaxes never gained notoriety.   Since these virus didn't lead to many deaths in the U.S. many in the U.S. paid no attention to them and the work that was being done for them. 

The problem with many of the antiVaxers is that they don't know how long these vaxes have been studied.   Are there long term studies??  NO... But Long term studies are not as important because we're talking about mRNA vaxes.   The vaxes themselves don't hang around longterm. They teach the bodies systems how to look specifically for COVID and get rid of it.   Can your body be taught to fight against these xenobiotics using natural home remedies?  Sure...  But it's very difficult to fight against man made virus with homeopathic remedies.   Nothing in nature has been made that teaches your natural body to resist this virus.   It's like somebody born in 1840 trying to teach a somebody from the 1200s about the microwave.   There's a limit.

As for the people resisting due to fear of the side effects.  I did research and discovered that the Israelis discovered a great reduction in symptoms if people just followed a probiotic regimen (they used keifer). I followed the same advice pre-jab and bough 20 cent per drink Bio-Salud's from Walmart.  Made a point of drinking them for 2 weeks before my first jab....wife/son did the same.  No side effects. I know about 30 people who had the Pfizer shot...mild side effects for most.  Eye test evidence is its completely safe. Just go get the stupid shot if you're on the fence.  

As for the unvaxxed, the same probiotic research showed a great lessening of symptoms for people with proper gut health.

Cytokine storms are the culprit for most people with bad symptoms with Covid or reactions to the shots.  Gut health is directly tied to your immune symptom and controlling cytokine storms. It is not a cure. Don't read to much into what I'm saying but its a very good thing to do for your health in general.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7431320/

See link above for some research on this topic. Conclusion below.

"

7. Conclusion

In this review, we presented the current advances in the administration of probiotics to alleviate and cure respiratory virus infections. There is a key point that may correlate respiratory virus diseases to each other, the emergence of imbalanced immune responses as a result of virus-host interactions. Employment of probiotics for modulating the inflammatory immune responses upon virus infection has shown promising results. Although most studies have conducted on influenza virus, elucidation of probiotics' mechanism of action is helpful to conclude the effectiveness of probiotics in other respiratory virus infections. Nowadays, we are confronting with the biggest pandemic of the contemporary era, COVID-19, with highly rapid expansion and increasing rate of mortality, which at the moment has estimated to be 10 times more than the seasonal H1N1 influenza virus infection. The newly emerged SARS-CoV-2, the agent of COVID-19, has shown to induce inflammatory responses, which is in direct correlation with the severity of symptoms and inpatient time. Based on this observation, and although there are not any available data substantiating the effectiveness of probiotics on SARS-CoV-2 infection, previously proven antiviral properties of probiotics against different respiratory viruses may suggest probiotics as a safe and available complementary medicine against COVID-19 disease."

A story on the Israeli study (you can find and research the research papers yourself):

https://www.timesofisrael.com/using-yogurt-molecules-israeli-lab-cures-mice-of-covid-style-inflammation/

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, thecampster said:

That's what you're advocating here. I'm talking very simple logistics here.  Reality says probably 25% of those police are anti vaxxer sympathetic and now they're horribly outgunned.  Lets just break society while we're at it and take 1/3 of the truck drivers off the road.  

The problem is that your suggesting that societal ignorance should rule over science because of the numbers.

Here's the truth for your ears campster... it's a cold world. 

If there was no threat of a mutation that forms a variant that is immuned to the vaccines...   And if there was no burden on Hospitals from Antivaxers getting sick...

Those who are vaccinated would not be horrified to watch the antivaxers die in their ignorance.  

You don't give the coldheartedness of people enough credit Camp.

You say how do you put it into practice?  If it becomes a federal mandate... then businesses would be forced to turn away people who are unvaxed.  Imagine having to use your vaccination card to get groceries?  It would be as simple as policing people who go to Sams or Costco.  Imagine having to use your vaccination card to get gas.   This is not a seatbelt issue where you need police to police it.  The way that we are electronically plugged in, all it takes is a federal mandate and a card and those 40% will drop to less than 3% within 3 months. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The problem is that your suggesting that societal ignorance should rule over science because of the numbers.

Here's the truth for your ears campster... it's a cold world. 

If there was no threat of a mutation that forms a variant that is immuned to the vaccines...   And if there was no burden on Hospitals from Antivaxers getting sick...

Those who are vaccinated would not be horrified to watch the antivaxers die in their ignorance.  

You don't give the coldheartedness of people enough credit Camp.

You say how do you put it into practice?  If it becomes a federal mandate... then businesses would be forced to turn away people who are unvaxed.  Imagine having to use your vaccination card to get groceries?  It would be as simple as policing people who go to Sams or Costco.  Imagine having to use your vaccination card to get gas.   This is not a seatbelt issue where you need police to police it.  The way that we are electronically plugged in, all it takes is a federal mandate and a card and those 40% will drop to less than 3% within 3 months. 

You obviously aren't listening because that's exactly what I'm imagining. You're advocating Civil War whether you realize it or not.

We have people fist fighting over being asked to wear a mask at Walmart. That's a sign people are on the brink and your answer is...lets push em harder.

I can't believe you just used a Nazi era, "show your papers" argument to buy food and are perfectly fine with it. I just can't with this conversation any more man. I just can't. You just advocated publicly for mark of the beast crap ("those without the mark can neither buy nor sell"). I just have no idea how to respond to that.  Do I need a DNA test as well to prove I'm the right race now?

Atlas Shrugged, "By what right?"

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

As for the people resisting due to fear of the side effects.  I did research and discovered that the Israelis discovered a great reduction in symptoms if people just followed a probiotic regimen (they used keifer). I followed the same advice pre-jab and bough 20 cent per drink Bio-Salud's from Walmart.  Made a point of drinking them for 2 weeks before my first jab....wife/son did the same.  No side effects. I know about 30 people who had the Pfizer shot...mild side effects for most.  Eye test evidence is its completely safe. Just go get the stupid shot if you're on the fence.  

As for the unvaxxed, the same probiotic research showed a great lessening of symptoms for people with proper gut health.

Cytokine storms are the culprit for most people with bad symptoms with Covid or reactions to the shots.  Gut health is directly tied to your immune symptom and controlling cytokine storms. It is not a cure. Don't read to much into what I'm saying but its a very good thing to do for your health in general.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7431320/

On a scientific level, sure... you can treat the symptoms for a time with this virus.  For a short while, people believe that because elderly, obese, and diabetic were the main persons who died from this syndrome that the inflammation response was the main culprit to this virus.   So yes, increasing the inflammation response seemed like a good out.   BUT  Probiotics, TCM, and other homotopic have all failed to stop the advancing of this virus.   That's why you have people in their 30s and 40s with this delta variant in Hospitals for weeks and months... The things that doctors can do to treat the inflammation response helps keep them from immediate death but it doesn't stop the virus from reaping havoc on all of your other systems. 

The problem is that the probiotic treatment works for handling influenza.  COVID and Influenza are different beast that work via different mechanisms.   So the major benefit is only the inflammation response.  

It's like telling a sick child to go to sleep and when he wakes up, he will be better.   The child going to sleep stops him from crying... but the sleep itself doesn't do enough to stop the sickness. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, thecampster said:

You obviously aren't listening because that's exactly what I'm imagining. You're advocating Civil War whether you realize it or not.

We have people fist fighting over being asked to wear a mask at Walmart. That's a sign people are on the brink and your answer is...lets push em harder.

I realize it.   The point I'm making is because of the seriousness of this..it's not a matter of philosophy. 

Let me help you to understand...

We just recognized 9-11-2001.   On that day 5000+ people perished at the hands of terrorist.   Because of that action, we were moved to Marshall Law because it was seen as what was best for the people... to keep them safe.   Some of the holdovers to it is that you can't enter the airport without having your personal items searched.   I want you to get that there's no search warrant that has to be presented... you just can't go into the airport without that.  You are not allowed on a plane without that.  That's because of the death of 5000+ people. 

Right Now, in the US.. COVID is killing close to 1500 persons a day.   In a Week, COVID kills more than two times as many people as 9-11-2001 did.

Just like 9-11-2001...  I know that there's a set death rate% whereby the government will be forced to once again declare a form of Marshall Law and Mandate what's best for the people.  Just like you going through the airport and allowing them to search your bag and your person without a search warrant...  There will not be a big fight about it. 

You do realize you and I aren't arguing if Vaccines are good right? Like I'm gunho, go get one.  We're arguing over whether or not you should be able to force someone that doesn't want it to do so.  Like we're on the same page with vaccine good.  You keep making vaccine good arguments. Its like arguing with a kid who doesn't want to go to bed about how soft his pajamas are.  We aren't arguing about the softness of my pajamas. We're arguing over how ridiculous it is to think you can control all the gas pumps in the country and tell gas station owners to patrol their gas station pumps to make sure the guy operating the self-serve pump is vax'd. Go to Cuba man. You'd like it there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I realize it.   The point I'm making is because of the seriousness of this..it's not a matter of philosophy. 

Let me help you to understand...

We just recognized 9-11-2001.   On that day 5000+ people perished at the hands of terrorist.   Because of that action, we were moved to Marshall Law because it was seen as what was best for the people... to keep them safe.   Some of the holdovers to it is that you can't enter the airport without having your personal items searched.   I want you to get that there's no search warrant that has to be presented... you just can't go into the airport without that.  You are not allowed on a plane without that.  That's because of the death of 5000+ people. 

Right Now, in the US.. COVID is killing close to 1500 persons a day.   In a Week, COVID kills more than two times as many people as 9-11-2001 did.

Just like 9-11-2001...  I know that there's a set death rate% whereby the government will be forced to once again declare a form of Marshall Law and Mandate what's best for the people.  Just like you going through the airport and allowing them to search your bag and your person without a search warrant...  There will not be a big fight about it. 

LOL let you help me understand. The F'ing arrogance. Oh I get what you're saying. Believe me I get it. 

95,000 people a year in the US die from alcohol. Lets ban it.

480,000 people a year die from smoking. Lets ban it.

But camp, those don't kill other people...Tell that to the mom who loses her kid to a drunk driver. Tell that to the child battling birth defects caused by smoking.

Stop with the emotional arguments. You don't own me. You can not take my civil liberties away. You try it and I'll die fighting. Its that simple.  You ban gas for non vaxx'd people are going to rip off the gas station and burn it to the ground. You ban food you'll have a full on riot.  Dude, there's a reason prohibition didn't work. People are a-holes.  You are calling for revolution and a government takeover. admit it and move on.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I can't believe you just used a Nazi era, "show your papers" argument to buy food and are perfectly fine with it. I just can't with this conversation any more man. I just can't. You just advocated publicly for mark of the beast crap ("those without the mark can neither buy nor sell"). I just have no idea how to respond to that.  Do I need a DNA test as well to prove I'm the right race now?

Atlas Shrugged, "By what right?"

You ever been to SAMS?  COSTCO?  Restaurant Depot?

You ever try to get your children into school without immunization records?

You ever attend college without your booster shots?     Unseen Hand my friend...

Let me show you the hand...

mmunization Requirements

It is the policy of the University Health Center to comply with the mandatory immunization program established by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. These requirements include documented proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), tetanus, and hepatitis B, and completed screening questionnaire for tuberculosis prior to registration at the University of Georgia. All entering students must meet these requirements, and no clearances are given to allow registration without meeting these requirements.

Welcome....

Just now, Diesel said:

You ever been to SAMS?  COSTCO?  Restaurant Depot?

You ever try to get your children into school without immunization records?

You ever attend college without your booster shots?     Unseen Hand my friend...

Let me show you the hand...

Welcome....

LOL dude...you're talking about taking away food, not getting on an airplane. You're talking about freedom of movement, not getting accepted to college. You're about to start making me swear. You can not keep drawing false equivalencies. Like do you not understand why they haven't made things mandatory yet and Biden put the onus on employers?  Because they'll lose nearly every seat in government next go around.  They know it won't fly. Holy Christmas dude....nothing you are saying would work real world. Folks would burn it to the ground.  Trump got riled up and people stormed the capital last year. What do you think would happen if they actually did the crap they were warned would happen if they were elected? It would the be the most uniting thing in American history.

Oh we'd put down that rebellion....oh, would we. Is Tommy the national guardsmen going to kick down the door to aunt Sharon's house? So ridiculous.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

LOL let you help me understand. The F'ing arrogance. Oh I get what you're saying. Believe me I get it. 

95,000 people a year in the US die from alcohol. Lets ban it.

480,000 people a year die from smoking. Lets ban it.

But camp, those don't kill other people...Tell that to the mom who loses her kid to a drunk driver. Tell that to the child battling birth defects caused by smoking.

Stop with the emotional arguments. You don't own me. You can not take my civil liberties away. You try it and I'll die fighting. Its that simple.  You ban gas for non vaxx'd people are going to rip off the gas station and burn it to the ground. You ban food you'll have a full on riot.  Dude, there's a reason prohibition didn't work. People are a-holes.  You are calling for revolution and a government takeover. admit it and move on.

when the take over happens... You won't even notice it. 

It will be just like the Immunization mandate that every college, high school, and elementary school has.  It will be just like every job that has ever asked you to take a drug test before beginning employment.   It will be like every HIPPA form that you must fill out before your doctor is allowed to treat you. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

LOL dude...you're talking about taking away food, not getting on an airplane. You're talking about freedom of movement, not getting accepted to college. You're about to start making me swear. You can not keep drawing false equivalencies. Like do you not understand why they haven't made things mandatory yet and Biden put the onus on employers?  Because they'll lose nearly every seat in government next go around.  They know it won't fly. Holy Christmas dude....nothing you are saying would work real world. Folks would burn it to the ground.  Trump got riled up and people stormed the capital last year. What do you think would happen if they actually did the crap they were warned would happen if they were elected? It would the be the most uniting thing in American history.

Oh we'd put down that rebellion....oh, would we. Is Tommy the national guardsmen going to kick down the door to aunt Sharon's house? So ridiculous.

Mark My words Camp.

It will start with a vaccination card.   The rest.. you will be indoctrinated before you know it. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I just can't man...I just can't. I love you Diesel but the denial here is huge.

Have you ever had to take a drug test to get a job?

I haven't even started on Income Tax, SSI, FICO scores, or SS#s....