• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason 2021 G1: Hawks @ Heat 10/04/2021, 7:30PM

JayBirdHawk

50 minutes ago, marco102 said:

So is the NBATV game blacked out in the Atlanta area.  I'm with @kg01 on this one that BallySports app is BOOTAY!

Dunno about NBATV blackout. I have the Bally app but did the same as last year and dropped YouTubeTV for ATT TV streaming, which is now DirectTV Stream. Only way to get Bally without cable, which I left for good many years ago. Wish they’d go back to YouTubeTV, by far the best in my opinion.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hazer said:

Dunno about NBATV blackout. I have the Bally app but did the same as last year and dropped YouTubeTV for ATT TV streaming, which is now DirectTV Stream. Only way to get Bally without cable, which I left for good many years ago. Wish they’d go back to YouTubeTV, by far the best in my opinion.

I have YouTubeTV an direct tv- basic option with sports.  I got YouTubeTV for my mom and kept directtv for the discount on my internet .  The increase in the internet cost would basically pay for YouTubeTV.  

YouTubeTV is the best cable cutting service out there if you ask me.   Plus I can stream it at work since my work doesn't block YouTube. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

So is the NBATV game blacked out in the Atlanta area.  I'm with @kg01 on this one that BallySports app is BOOTAY!

Sir, I literally have no idea how to get to broadcasts.  I click on the team and eventually happen upon them.  Because the game displayed is usually from a totally different day.

But, if you click it, it takes you to the game you're looking for.  Not sure what kind of sorcery they expect people to be fluent in to figure that out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kg01 said:

Sir, I literally have no idea how to get to broadcasts.  I click on the team and eventually happen upon them.  Because the game displayed is usually from a totally different day.

But, if you click it, it takes you to the game you're looking for.  Not sure what kind of sorcery they expect people to be fluent in to figure that out.

It's terrible man.  I agree 100%. It's such a cluster fluck. 

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

spud-like at line.

I wish I could post this because I actually taped it. Lol. I was 5-5, then 7-7, then these rando kids starting walking onto the court.. 9-9.. things were getting serious ..11-11… more kids this time accompanied by loud parents.. 13-13… KID YELLS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS!!!! 14-14.. then just..

Then baboom baboom around the rim and out! 

10 foot rim.. 15 feet free throws. Numbers don’t lie. 

image.gif.4bd51513a384f263968cf6d18864747a.gif

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

What do you mean they are on YouTube. That’s where I get it anyways. 

Fox/Bally Sports left YouTubeTV this past Spring for ATT TV, which is now DirectTV Stream. You can now only get Bally Sports on cable or DirectTV Stream. You must be referring to NBATV?

• Thanks 1