• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can I steal a line from the haters?

"Ahhh, that's just 'cause Trae's got the ball in his hands all tha time."

😎

Bubububut Ja Morant's impact is felt even though his team plays better without him. Not saying they are a better team without him.

That is the most ludicrous statement I've ever heard. 

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No matter what happens the Hawks have wrapped up their 2nd straight winning season. I know we all wanted to win more in the regular season but our rebuild has been successful to say the least.

I wanna have 10 more winning seasons in a row! Possibly 20! 

I want at least one championship and then whatever happens happens...lol

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'm just thrilled to see the young man out here workin'.

But, you're not about to give Reese's the UMBC treatment, are ya?

~lw3

He’s a skittle man like yours truly! :laugh1: I tell ya @lethalweapon3 if he picked m&m’s id be worried about his career, but now, this kid goin straight to the top of that rainbow 🌈 like those aforementioned skittles!

• Haha 1

• Brooklyn owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Atlanta, Charlotte owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Brooklyn and Atlanta has the tiebreaker on Charlotte, all by virtue of a better division record. Cleveland loses the tiebreaker against all three other teams.

• If Brooklyn and Cleveland both lose, and Atlanta and Charlotte both win -- creating a four-way tie -- it will be Brooklyn seventh, Atlanta eighth, Charlotte ninth and Cleveland 10th.

• If Brooklyn wins, Cleveland loses and Atlanta and Charlotte both win, creating a three-way tie for eighth, it will be the same order.

• If Cleveland wins, Brooklyn loses and both Atlanta and Charlotte win, it will be Cleveland seventh, Brooklyn eighth, Atlanta ninth and Charlotte 10th.

Good and bad news on the Trae and Hawks products at the NBA store.  Good news is they are nearly sold out of everything Hawks. It’s crazy, either there are a ton of Hawks fans in NY or tourists all of a sudden love us? The media may still hate but trying to find Hawks gear today made me realize that the people definitely don’t.

:cheer:

16 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:
  • Brooklyn owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Atlanta, Charlotte owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Brooklyn and Atlanta has the tiebreaker on Charlotte, all by virtue of a better division record. Cleveland loses the tiebreaker against all three other teams.

• If Brooklyn and Cleveland both lose, and Atlanta and Charlotte both win -- creating a four-way tie -- it will be Brooklyn seventh, Atlanta eighth, Charlotte ninth and Cleveland 10th.

• If Brooklyn wins, Cleveland loses and Atlanta and Charlotte both win, creating a three-way tie for eighth, it will be the same order.

• If Cleveland wins, Brooklyn loses and both Atlanta and Charlotte win, it will be Cleveland seventh, Brooklyn eighth, Atlanta ninth and Charlotte 10th.

Ok cool thanks I just asked Bird on the other thread I wasn’t sure.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

3 min after reading it.. :indifferent:

image.gif.68c4b194cfb4ca65c82488006ea3a0b4.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Good and bad news on the Trae and Hawks products at the NBA store.  Good news is they are nearly sold out of everything Hawks. It’s crazy, either there are a ton of Hawks fans in NY or tourists all of a sudden love us? The media may still hate but trying to find Hawks gear today made me realize that the people definitely don’t.

:cheer:

Ok cool thanks I just asked Bird on the other thread I wasn’t sure.

My nephew sent me pics from the game the other day bc he knew I was a Hawks fan. We live in KY, guess he was in ATL for spring break.

I didn't even know he liked basketball, but he said Trae is his favorite player. Brought a tear to my eye.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

My nephew sent me pics from the game the other day bc he knew I was a Hawks fan. We live in KY, guess he was in ATL for spring break.

I didn't even know he liked basketball, but he said Trae is his favorite player. Brought a tear to my eye.

Love it! :applause:

• Like 3

Wednesday night at State Farm 7pm EST

Our Hawks are a 4.5 point fav against the Horcats.

We will be wearing our statement black unis vs the Horcats city unis.

I think we do well in the black unis, do we wear those a lot for home games? Feels like we wear the statement ones more on the road and the yellow ones lately but I’m happy we going with the  statement; those are my favs of all.

64B06147-D981-4EF8-AB7B-FE3B0317B43A.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

How in the world is Ja Morant now in the conversation for most improved player?  I swear I don't get why he gets so much attention.   He scored a few more points this year at the expense of assists.  % was marginally better.  I've got nothing against the guy, i like dunks too, but come on.  

Trae improved more than Ja did but they were both excellent last year.  Neither should be in the MIP category. 

Jordan Poole or Tyler Herro should be in the running. No idea how the number 2 player in the draft can get most improved.  Trae's second season improvement was unheard of, but not a peep about most improved.

• Like 3