• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I almost shed a tear last night...............

Wurider05

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@JTB wanted Drummond like he said above...for Cam and #16 :spank:

I have to go back now. I still think Wuirder but somebody wanted Capela badly. I know you were Adams, I wanted Adams, and a bunch wanted Drummond but one cat kept clamoring for Cap. 

wuirder or atl3 maybe. 

ps I also wanted Trez :spank:😂 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JTB said:

Lol at that time I was for any real true center to pair with Trae and make John a 4 full time. For me it was Drummond (I know thank God I don’t run the team) and Adams. I was mainly looking at true centers I thought were available as in my mind trae can make almost any big look good as long as they can finish around the rim…..but I didn’t think Houston would even think about trading Capela away! That was a shocker….if you remember this is one of the strong rumors @NBASupes guy got right. I remember Supes saying the trade for capela was being worked on and going to go through and once it happened we all knew here then like a day or so later woj dropped the update.

Shout out to supes and his guy. I love the squawk cause we have some many great long time posters.

Supes might be a roller coaster of hyperbole, but his Supes Scoops are usually money 👏 🎢 

• Like 2

ALERT:  While discussing former "pretty good Hawks" don't forget, two of them are currently on the LA Lakers and, in spite of their 2 losses, are revered by those "experts."  Bazemore is there.  Dwight Howard is there.  And, we have passed both of them on to someone else in the NBA.

🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

ALERT:  While discussing former "pretty good Hawks" don't forget, two of them are currently on the LA Lakers and, in spite of their 2 losses, are revered by those "experts."  Bazemore is there.  Dwight Howard is there.  And, we have passed both of them on to someone else in the NBA.

🕵️‍♂️

Dwight Howard could go down as our worst signing ever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1