• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coaching Staff Changes

benhillboy

Nick The Quick was the known commodity but forgive me if someone has touched on these lesser known changes already.  I had no idea Nate’s son coached, let alone was added to the staff.   And why is his name Jamelle?  Melvin gone (does anyone care?)  Dipesh Mistry was promoted to assistant from video coordinator.  Added Chris Prunty, who I know nothing of.  Any insight into these new staff moves that Nate influenced?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RandomFan said:

These are all things that we talked about here, yeah. Back when they happened there was a good amount of discussion about them. 

Yeah I’m not very active here during the off-season.  Link to the thread if you got it good sir.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:51 AM, benhillboy said:

Nick The Quick was the known commodity but forgive me if someone has touched on these lesser known changes already.  I had no idea Nate’s son coached, let alone was added to the staff.   And why is his name Jamelle?  Melvin gone (does anyone care?)  Dipesh Mistry was promoted to assistant from video coordinator.  Added Chris Prunty, who I know nothing of.  Any insight into these new staff moves that Nate influenced?

What does Nate's sons name have to do with anything?

He's not the only Jamelle on earth...smh

Edited by terrell