• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Glorified modern day Shammond Williams. Aka Nada.

I like Coby as a 6th man a lot. Shorter and more efficient version of Jamal Crawford but less the distributor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Is it wrong that I just went through and phantom-liked all the hatin' a** posts in that hatin' a** anti-Cam thread on RgM.

Just wanted to draw them haters' attention to see if they're man enough to come back and eat the crow they deserve.

It felt wrong ... but so, so rite. 🤪

:Bob: "Givin' me them Barry White vibes, kg."

:Nique: "Sho, you rite, Bawb."

Right on! The kinder gentler kg is for squawk only. Realgm gets the OFF MY LAWN THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY CUL DE SAC kg! Hell ya!!!! 🥳 Givem hell?! Specially that Jambrad lol braaaaaaadddd keep golfing 🏌️♀️ baby I been watchin ya 🤫 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You are obsessive compulsive about this 25 - 30 year old contribution to winning thing. What 25 - 30 year old All Stars do you think the Hawks can attract? We have money next season, do you think AD will come here just because you want him too?

I wish the Hawks management lived in your fantasy world where Atlanta was the prime destination for every 25 - 30 year old All-Star that became a UFA. Unfortunately the best we have done in over 3 decades is Paul Millsap after he had a down year in 2012/13; and JJ who was done with the Suns ownership and wanted to run his own team ( be the man ).

Its like you think we have drafted almost all of our best players because we don't want LeBron, AD, KAT, Durant etc... Every GM in their right mind wants them; but small markets do not get them. Get over it or go make the Lakers or Clippers your favorite team. That is really all there is to it.

My focus is only on winning.  I couldn’t care less about all star appearances or building for the future.  

When you are playing 19 year old players that are raw and thrusting them into a role they aren’t ready for, you will lose games because of that.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

My focus is only on winning.  I couldn’t care less about all star appearances or building for the future.  

When you are playing 19 year old players that are raw and thrusting them into a role they aren’t ready for, you will lose games because of that.  

My focus is on All-Stars and being mentioned as a future contender. LeBron, AD, George, Leonard or any other 25 - 30 year old superstar is not coming here to give us that; so we have to draft them.

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

My focus is on All-Stars and being mentioned as a future contender. LeBron, AD, George, Leonard or any other 25 - 30 year old superstar is not coming here to give us that; so we have to draft them.

And the likelihood that you are actually going to draft a game changing talent is slim to none.   So basically what you are doing is committing to multiple years of losing based on the low probability that you will land a game changer with that high pick.  

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

And the likelihood that you are actually going to draft a game changing talent is slim to none.   So basically what you are doing is committing to multiple years of losing based on the low probability that you will land a game changer with that high pick.  

I think Trae can be a game changing talent.  Not by himself (who is?) but as the leader of a team.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KB21 said:

But, but where do these game changing talents come from?  Chances are, 100% of the time, in fact, that they came through the draft.  Someone must draft them.  Someone's favorite team.  Hawks have a chance, perhaps a very small one, but a chance to draft that player that makes us a good team.

:sun:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

But, but where do these game changing talents come from?  Chances are, 100% of the time, in fact, that they came through the draft.  Someone must draft them.  Someone's favorite team.  Hawks have a chance, perhaps a very small one, but a chance to draft that player that makes us a good team.

:sun:

And the results from that small chance is three losing seasons in a row with very little hope that the losing ends anytime soon.  

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not sure how comfortable I am with your avatar choice.  Might be time for a change, no?  At least you're not as bad as ol @Marvin24Williams who's in desperate need of a change.  Ha

Speaking of comfort, how uncomfortable should @AHF be with how many folks lol'd at my previous post?  Double-ha

🙂

kindergentler01

LOL always clowning on good ole Marvin 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cam will be the best player on this team two years from now and most likely a top 10 player in the NBA. He's a mixture between Tracy McGrady and Paul George.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, TRW said:

Cam will be the best player on this team two years from now and most likely a top 10 player in the NBA. He's a mixture between Tracy McGrady and Paul George.

So why do so many want to draft a shooting guard or sign Donovan Mitchell