3. Okonguw
  4. Hunter
  5. Johnson
  6. Huerter
  7. Lou
  8. Gallinari
  9. John Collins
  10. Bogdonavich
  11. Wright (would likely be included as a salary filler if we made a Bogi or JC trade)
  12. Dieng (Hasn't fit in has a decent contract, everyone needs Centers if we made a minor deal it would probably include Dieng)
  13. TLC (Could be included in a minor deal and I think that's the most likely move if we do make a move)
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

How I see it:

1. Capela
  2. Young
  3. Okonguw
  4. Hunter
  5. Johnson
  6. Huerter
  7. Lou
  8. Gallinari
  9. John Collins
  10. Bogdonavich
  11. Wright (would likely be included as a salary filler if we made a Bogi or JC trade)
  12. Dieng (Hasn't fit in has a decent contract, everyone needs Centers if we made a minor deal it would probably include Dieng)
  13. TLC (Could be included in a minor deal and I think that's the most likely move if we do make a move)

I like your list a lot. A couple of tweaks though....

Cap

Trae

OO

Dre

KVon

Bogi

Lou

JC

Johnson

Gallo

Delon

Dieng

TLC

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:
  • Capela
  • Young
  • Okonguw
  • Hunter

@Sothron reports that Nate was quoted as bestowing the term "core" on Trae, JC and Dre recently... still not sure when, but I'm sure he did b/c Soth don't make things up, of course.

That, then, is what seals the deal for me that all talk of JC (or Dre, or Trae) being on the market is almost certainly out of gas.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

How I see it:

1. Capela
  2. Young
  3. Okonguw
  4. Hunter
  5. Johnson
  6. Huerter
  7. Lou
  8. Gallinari
  9. John Collins
  10. Bogdonavich

Bogi and Kev are like 10 a and 10 b. 

I don't see Johnson as being all that untradable. 

Gallo may go before Bogi/Kev. 

Lou probably is a No trade because he's old and probably will retire before playing with another team.    The list looks more like this.

1.  Okongwu

2.   Hunter

3. Collins

4.   Kev/Bogi

5.   Gallo

6.  Wright

7.  Johnson/Rife  & Future firsts 

8.   Dieng

9.  TLC 

Untradable (Trae, Capela, and Lou) 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Bogi and Kev are like 10 a and 10 b. 

I don't see Johnson as being all that untradable. 

Gallo may go before Bogi/Kev. 

Lou probably is a No trade because he's old and probably will retire before playing with another team.    The list looks more like this.

1.  Okongwu

2.   Hunter

3. Collins

4.   Kev/Bogi

5.   Gallo

6.  Wright

7.  Johnson/Rife  & Future firsts 

8.   Dieng

9.  TLC 

Untradable (Trae, Capela, and Lou) 

The only reason I think Johnson is up there in the unlikely list is because what's his trade value? He's a top 20 pick who hasn't be able to crack the floor. If we traded him teams will be lowballing the heck out of us, so I think it's a safe bet he doesn't get moved. Kev is a great value deal, we would really have to get a clear cut upgrade for us to pull the trigger. I think Bogi is much more likely to be dealt because it's likely he is gone after his contract is up anway. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, sturt said:

@Sothron reports that Nate was quoted as bestowing the term "core" on Trae, JC and Dre recently... still not sure when, but I'm sure he did b/c Soth don't make things up, of course.

That, then, is what seals the deal for me that all talk of JC (or Dre, or Trae) being on the market is almost certainly out of gas.

Yes, that was from Jason Walker that reported Nate saying that. It is on twitter as well. I don't know how to quote tweets on this board but it is out there.

• Like 1