Thanks shot clock guy!

TRW

If you recorded or DVR this game please go back to the Trae jump shot at 1:15. The shot clock was at 4.2. When Trae missed the shot,  the shot clock went back to 24 seconds then from 23 seconds to 14 seconds  immediately. We got jobbed by the guy running the clock. I noticed it immediately and the referees should have too. Wow

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, TRW said:

If you recorded or DVR this game please go back to the Trae jump shot at 1:15. The shot clock was at 4.2. When Trae missed the shot,  the shot clock went back to 24 seconds then from 23 seconds to 14 seconds  immediately. We got jobbed by the guy running the clock. I noticed it immediately and the referees should have too. Wow

That's some serious home cooking.   Caused us to rush up a bad shot.   It felt like that possession was hella short.  I say we take it to the league and have us replay the end of the game. 

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, TRW said:

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's some serious home cooking.   Caused us to rush up a bad shot.   It felt like that possession was hella short.  I say we take it to the league and have us replay the end of the game. 

It's a relatively recent rule. Hitting the rim only resets the clock to 14 now, not 24.

10 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

It's a relatively recent rule. Hitting the rim only resets the clock to 14 now, not 24.

Yeah I found that sequence to be a bit odd.  Seemed like the guy wasn't sure if it should've been 24 or 14, but switched it late maybe?  It threw them off, for sure.  That rule is old enough that that shouldn't happen.

Not the reason we lost though - just wanted to be clear about that.

• Like 2

The foul on OO where the player tried to jump over him for a dunk was some of the biggest BS I've ever seen.

Makes the shot clock shenanigans look like a tech glitch.

The Lou Williams bumped 3 no call was also top level BS.  We did not lose this game and the bad referring is starting to get to me again.

• Like 3