• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report: Trae Young is unhappy with Nate McMillian and is seeking a trade.

HawksNWaffles

58 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I didn’t know @kg01 hated the heat.  Yet another reason he hates me lol.

For some background (not that I need to give it to the likes of you), my brother in law is an insufferable Heat fan.

All my board friends know that so you're confusion is definitely on brand.

And, if you are a Heat fan, then the hopes I had of reconciling our many, many differences have surely been extinguished.

Good day, sir.

..... I said good day!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

For some background (not that I need to give it to the likes of you), my brother in law is an insufferable Heat fan.

All my board friends know that so you're confusion is definitely on brand.

And, if you are a Heat fan, then the hopes I had of reconciling our many, many differences have surely been extinguished.

Good day, sir.

..... I said good day!

Lol.  Yeah the day that Pat and Spo and Jimmy are gone then we can be friends.  “Why can’t weeee be friends!”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Lol.  Yeah the day that Pat and Spo and Jimmy are gone then we can be friends.  “Why can’t weeee be friends!”

You know we gonna get them in the playoffs right? :laugh1: I said it 2 weeks ago. I think we are on a collision course.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You know we gonna get them in the playoffs right? :laugh1: I said it 2 weeks ago. I think we are on a collision course.

Oh it’s always Hawks over everyone head-to-head.  That B2B loss versus them when they were pretty hobbled was a very low point in the season though.

• Like 1

I forgot Damian Lilliard.  I cannot figure out for the life of me why he always has good defensive metrics I hate dude.  Can’t be Nurkic.  It’s nothing for him to go the entire game without ever touching the ball on D.  I think low live ball turnovers carry over to the defensive side in some guard cases, I give him credit he’s always been excellent at that.

Some Harden fans like to prop him up with the post defense or whatever f&@k that his effort most of the time is ass although I’ve seen some good possessions under Doc.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I forgot Damian Lilliard.  I cannot figure out for the life of me why he always has good defensive metrics I hate dude.  Can’t be Nurkic.  It’s nothing for him to go the entire game without ever touching the ball on D.  I think low live ball turnovers carry over to the defensive side in some guard cases, I give him credit he’s always been excellent at that.

Some Harden fans like to prop him up with the post defense or whatever f&@k that his effort most of the time is ass although I’ve seen some good possessions under Doc.

Lilliard always has terrible defensive metrics at least for the last five years. What metrics are you looking at?