• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sir Charles: Dallas 2022 is the same fluke as Atlanta 2021

sturt

• Premium Member

And. the Dallas sports radio flunkies are incredulous to be compared to the lowly Atlanta Hawks...

Cover the tender ears of your children before listening, please.

• Moderators

I hope the Mavs front office continues to think they are better than they are.  

People forget the good fortune most teams get to make it to the finals.   Boston isn't there unless Middleton gets hurt.  

We beat the Knicks and Philly at pretty much full strength without homecourt.   We took the NBA champs to 6 games without a healthy Trae young.  Dallas barely got a game off GS. 

• Like 1

There is a little luck involved in every playoff run.  The Hawks have to improve this upcoming season.  I think they will be back in the hunt and a top four seed next season. 

If we only get Ayton and Kevin, Bogi, Hunter, and John are healthy this off season and can work on their games, the Hawks will be tough for anyone to beat. 

• Like 1

I actually agree with Barkley.  Dallas is not a team that is gonna be in conference finals regularly.  Our run was awesome but a bit of fluke.  

I didn’t bother to listen to much of the Dallas guys talk.  Who cares?  We’re gonna have to prove ourselves on the court to shut people up.  

• Like 1