• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which NBA team are you?

Spud2nique

7 hours ago, AHF said:

Got the Heat and kind of feel like there is no combination of answers that would end up on Hawks.  Way too many Heat and Lakers people on this thread for this to really roll up to 30 different outcomes.

After getting the Knicks first, I changed up 2 of my answers and got the Spurs.  Then I ran it about 10 more times in different combos,

The only 4 teams I see are the Heat, Knicks, Lakers, and Spurs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

After getting the Knicks first, I changed up 2 of my answers and got the Spurs.  Then I ran it about 10 more times in different combos,

The only 4 teams I see are the Heat, Knicks, Lakers, and Spurs.

Buggers....knew it was rigged.:laugh1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

In the comment section though, somebody said Hawks came up, somebody else said 63 Celts too so they could just all be crazy. Lol.

And you believed them?  Are you the same person clicking because they have young, sexy, single Hawk fans that live next door to you and you didn’t even know it?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

they have young, sexy, single Hawk fans that live

These exist? :huh: :laugh1: Can I tell you something really sad? I’ve never actually met another Atlanta Hawks fan outside of the NBA arenas in 35+ years. Granted I’ve lived central and west coast but still.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Are you the same person clicking

NO WAY! I’m not the click bait guy I won’t click anything lol. I’ve been boycotting the NBA playoffs since the end of round 2. I talk the talk and I walk the walk baby. :smile:

• Like 1

San Antonio Spurs

You’re quite reserved, like to be alone, stay out of trouble, and play by the rules!

Well, I am quite reserved. Been lurking for a long time as a guest. I'll try my best to be active and hit 500 posts just in case that Senior Member vote ever goes through.

• Moderators
On 6/5/2022 at 12:56 AM, pro9wu said:

San Antonio Spurs

You’re quite reserved, like to be alone, stay out of trouble, and play by the rules!

Well, I am quite reserved. Been lurking for a long time as a guest. I'll try my best to be active and hit 500 posts just in case that Senior Member vote ever goes through.

Welcome to the show!  (Squawk show is sometimes the old school Sports Reporters, sometimes reality tv, sometimes Benny Hill.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1