• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'd have to buy season courtside seats because that's a contender!!

Imagine Wright, Murray, Hunter on the floor. That defensive lineup would be crazy good for closing minutes. If we get to keep OO.. Scary closing defensive lineup for real..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Threezus said:

I will say this though i feel we already got a good PF waiting in the wings with Jalen Johnson.  Where as i can't say that about SG so far.  I mgiht be wrong about Johnson but i really really like his game and what he can become and i already think he has a legit nba body compared to some kids that come out.

JJ and Coop sucks right now. They got potential but they can't help even a bad nba team right now 

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

So I am curious, so if you were the GM and you got a dynamo like Trae as PG, what type of team you want to build around him?

Golden state gave you the blue print. Plus Young has to improve himself!

I think I can see why Trae would tweet that yesterday because maybe someone told him about this but having Murray with him in the backcourt would be godly since outside of Ben, He can cover up many of Trae's issues and if he can develop a jump shot then he will be more dangerous plus we will have more assets to use if we want to go after Ayton (Pistons is going to get him) or Gobert.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I think I can see why Trae would tweet that yesterday because maybe someone told him about this but having Murray with him in the backcourt would be godly since outside of Ben, He can cover up many of Trae's issues and if he can develop a jump shot then he will be more dangerous plus we will have more assets to use if we want to go after Ayton (Pistons is going to get him) or Gobert.

IF we move JC/OO/Picks for  Murray.  

Next move should be getting Portis.   This clears up every problem that we have.  I mean, we can go after a BU Big like Either Lopez, Dedmon, or McGee.   And of course, try to resign Delon. 

5 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I really think he is a perfect target for SG for this defensive lacking team.. doesn't sacrifice defense for scoring. It's just a matter of if the trade gets official because at this point it is still in the too good to be true range. I agree on the assets... There could be still enough to get Gobert or Ayton.

Gobert would take more assets but it still might be doable. I'm sure the Hawks weren't keen on sending JC to Utah anyway.

Not sure how this affects Ayton since Phoenix seemed like they wanted JC more than Capela but I think Capela for the Suns is still their best case asset out there with the Pistons looming to max him on a offer sheet forcing their hand.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I hear a lot of squawkers Balking at the thought of losing OO in this trade. 

A minute ago, we didn't know how to define OO's position. 

I think what some are failing to see is that Murray is a 2 way player who has All NBA talent and is proven.   That's why the ask is so high. 

Also, San Antonio put his name out there for a reason.  To get good offers.   Don't think that JC + Picks is the best offer that they can get.   NY would send them the whole world.  I'm talking Randle, Cam + Picks.   I'm sure that Most teams have an offer that they would send.. even a team like Boston. 

So  let's not balk too hard. 

• Like 1