• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No way Murray gets traded for 4 unprotected firsts.   i don't believe it. 

I'm not the one spreading the rumor.  Ask Zach Klein if its true.  My point to folks questioning this move is apparently thats the market that has been set.  That doesn't prevent a market correction down.

Edited by Hawkmoor

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We need to trade OO to end your guy's cultish following.  It's just gonna get more unhealthy from here.

We gonna ship you out with JC, Geoff Collins and Big Tigger to bring back Ryan Cameron to State Farm. 

You won't be missed. 

download.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Watchman said:

$47 million for Westbrook and Wall is vastly overpaid.  $18 million for Bogi is vastly overpaid.  $21 million for Gallo is vastly overpaid.  $25 million for Collins isn't bad.  We just need to use him in a way that allows him to maximize his ability.  Since Trae is not likely to let that happen, he needs to be traded.  We'd rather pay someone $19 million that can't make a 2 ft putback most of the time.  Whatever.

A healthy Bogi is more important to this team than JC.. lol. 

Trae/CC/Bogi are our 3 most important players atm imo.. We go as they go..

7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I'm not the one spreading the rumor.  Ask Zach Klein if its true.  My point to folks questioning this move is apparently thats the market that has been set.  That doesn't prevent a market correction down.

That's not the market that has been set.  It comes from some obscure website with no sources.  No Spurs reputable media has even repeated that.  

You guys really have some wild swings during this time of year.  99% of what we hear is BS and teams posturing.  It's not the setting of markets.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's like what had with the Cam Reddish following. No amount of objective, empirical evidence could dissuade them otherwise.

It's reached Horfordian levels.  It makes me look like I don't like OO but that's not the case.  I just reject the idea that he's our best player, which us ludicrous. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

How would you assess the Bogi, Gallo & Huerter contracts?  You think they're market value?

Bogi and Gallo served its purpose. Two playoffs runs and one to the ECF. That's what we needed from them but their value is coming to an end. 

Kevin is paid like a reserve which is where he's heading. 

Just now, kg01 said:

It's reached Horfordian levels.  It makes me look like I don't like OO but that's not the case.  I just reject the idea that he's our best player, which us ludicrous. 

Dog, you gonna create a new SN wherever JC goes?

Just now, NBASupes said:

Bogi and Gallo served its purpose. Two playoffs runs and one to the ECF. That's what we needed from them but their value is coming to an end. 

Kevin is paid like a reserve which is where he's heading. 

$15 million a year for a reserve?   That is too much for a reserve.

53 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Yeah dude.  PM me any time.  I've been doing this (and marriage lol) for like ~30 years.

Definitely will be hitting you up as well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Supes you created a thread for your hot takes, please just keep this one related to updates on what's going on with actual trades. 

I have contributed to the derailment.  I will stop posting on this thread.  Humble apologies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I have contributed to the derailment.  I will stop posting on this thread.  Humble apologies.

Yeah I contributed as well.   But, unlike you, I knowingly contributed to the derail.  I knew supes would walk into it and I'm 'papering his file' ahead of him getting banned.

🙃

• Haha 2