• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

:Bob: Sounds like bad taco meat, kg.

We went to Sizzler for my bday. It’s a Hook Mitchell thing since 2000 😂 Anyhoo, wifey said I wanna try the taco 🌮 meat but I’m scared 😨 😂 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I had a dream that, about halfway through the 1st qtr of the 1st game after the break, Kwin was upset with the teams effort.  So he subbed in 5 guys to take out the starters.  AJ was among those subbed in, so I was glad.

But the question is why TF am I full-on dreaming about watching a Hawks game? 🤔

In fairness, I've been up the past few nights with kg04 and 05 since they're both sick.  Was it more like a foreboding vision or a fever dream? 🤔

:Bob: Sounds like bad taco meat, kg. 

8c803977-3ec7-4cab-9cb7-f1c27dae9f65_tex

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

if I had more skills and time I would insert the GIF of John Candy from Planes trains and autos yelling at the other car "you're going the wrong way!"

Just now, shakes said:

if I had more skills and time I would insert the GIF of the driver of the other car from Planes trains and autos yelling at John Candy and Steve Martin "you're going the wrong way!"

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Whats the deal with A.J. Griffin?  I haven't been keeping up with him.  Is he having problems picking up the schemes?

He was out for personal reasons in early December. Personal struggles, death of nephew etc. Read from page 32 in this thread.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 2:12 PM, BangHolman said:

He was tweeting about how the rapture is coming and a bunch of other stuff yesterday.

This is what kicked it off. Then he got some feedback and did a live with more feedback. Just providing for context.

https://twitter.com/whoisAG21/status/1689287339720212480?s=20

Not gonna lie:  This world is soo out of balance right now that even though I'm not a religious fanatic,  I can see it.  We live in a "everything goes" world right now.  As far a A.J. himself, he LOOKS like a religious type.  You can see it in his mannerisms and how he moves up and down the court.  It makes sense now.  Thats his perogative.  He made it the Hawks business though when he started posting about it.  Go see Mark Jackson.

Edited by Hawkmoor

On 8/11/2023 at 9:47 PM, JeffS17 said:

Well, yeah, 99% of his tweets are just quoting scripture... that's not interesting to anyone.  Of course the one where he says going to a Beyonce concert is "promoting Satan" is going to garner attention.  His tweets almost never pass judgement on other people like that.

That will do it.  The moment he points fingers it gonna garner attention.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

At the Half:

13 minutes, 12 pts, 5-7 (2-2 from 3), 3 rebs, 1TO, 1PF.

Final:

21 minutes, 12 pts, 5-12 (2-5 from 3), 4 rebs, 1stl, 1blk, 1TO.

I missed the 2nd half but looks like he missed all his shots. 

He was engaged during the game in the first half that I saw.

• Like 4

I feel like there is more to the AJ Griffin saga than what we have been lead to believe.  It's very coincidental that AJ basically gets shut down for personal reasons, and within a month, his dad gets fired after leading Milwaukee to a 30-13 record.  

• Like 3