• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

On a serious note, pretty disappointing to read a lot of this stuff, and it will make me much less upset if he were to get traded.  It's almost impossible for this to not affect locker room dynamics when a guy thinks Beyonce is the devil cus he gets a boner watching her perform.

this 100%.  There's no room for religious nutjobs in a functioning locker room.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, shakes said:

He seems like a nice kid, but damn, if any of my coworkers were posting stuff like that or anything it would make the environment hella awkward.

Who wants to work alongside people you know are judging tf out of you in a negative way?

Last statement is just conjecture, but how often are people who are this vocal about their pretty out-there beliefs really going to let other people live their lives without being judgy? 

If we gotta trade AJ to get Siakam, pull that trigger - we good on offense at this point even though I wanted to see mans blossom into another ATL star😞

Wesley Snipes Crying | Know Your Meme

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

On a serious note, pretty disappointing to read a lot of this stuff, and it will make me much less upset if he were to get traded.  It's almost impossible for this to not affect locker room dynamics when a guy thinks Beyonce is the devil cus he gets a boner watching her perform.

I'm not jumping the gun with being okay with trading him because of this.  As long as it does not permeate the locker room and cause any issue, which by all accounts, it has not since there has been no mention of any of this during the season.  He has been quoting scripture all year.  He's 19 finding his own path, he'll have missteps along the way - he just has to learn from them whatever they are.

• Like 4

Well damn. There’s nothing wrong wit being religious but slim is clearly fanatical and is crashing out… reminds me of an ex-gf who I left for obvious reasons. Hope this doesn’t affect our already fragile locker room if we hold onto him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akay said:

He seems like a nice kid, but damn, if any of my coworkers were posting stuff like that or anything it would make the environment hella awkward.

Who wants to work alongside people you know are judging tf out of you in a negative way?

Last statement is just conjecture, but how often are people who are this vocal about their pretty out-there beliefs really going to let other people live their lives without being judgy? 

If we gotta trade AJ to get Siakam, pull that trigger - we good on offense at this point even though I wanted to see mans blossom into another ATL star😞

Wesley Snipes Crying | Know Your Meme

Maybe this is Masai attempting to play chess.  He has people hacking into opposing players’ social media accounts.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not jumping the gun with being okay with trading him because of this.  As long as it does not permeate the locker room and cause any issue, which by all accounts, it has not since there has been no mention of any of this during the season.  He has been quoting scripture all year.  He's 19 finding his own path, he'll have missteps along the way - he just has to learn from them whatever they are.

He learned pretty quickly which is why he took down that Beyonce tweet...lol

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, shakes said:

It's really anyone who presses their standards onto everyone around them. There are guys who push their political views, religious views, recreational drug views, etc. onto everyone else without regard for how others may think or feel about the situation. The only segment that tends to get called out will be the more religious extremist views. But it will create locker room issues if it is a deeply felt conviction that is thrown about regularly.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Y'all would rather have him in Magic City making it rain with a face full of ass? Let's stop clutching pearls lol

Actually yes, Id rather that scenario then him hoping for the rapture and being a religious nut job.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Actually yes, Id rather that scenario then him hoping for the rapture and being a religious nut job.

This has only caught wind because of Beyonce. Dude's been tweeting like this forever. Wake me up when he starts telling people to not get vaccinated. Complete non-issue.