• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It's great that he has strong faith.  It definitely concerns me a little when folks say the rapture is about to happen any day now.  

As long as he doesn't go down the Dwight Howard path..........(he also had a strong faith)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It's great that he has strong faith.  It definitely concerns me a little when folks say the rapture is about to happen any day now.  

That's where I'm at.  Good faith keeps him grounded, but that entire end times part is what people were debating with him about. 

I understand AJ's point. I also understand the counter points of people have been saying these are the end days since the 1700's. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That's where I'm at.  Good faith keeps him grounded, but that entire end times part is what people were debating with him about. 

I understand AJ's point. I also understand the counter points of people have been saying these are the end days since the 1700's. 

I remember getting detention in high school back in the day because a debate got so heated. Instead of doing chemistry experiments we were 'debating' religion and churches. :laugh1:

• Haha 2

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Way before that.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember getting detention in high school back in the day because a debate got so heated. Instead of doing chemistry experiments we were 'debating' religion and churches. :laugh1:

Yeah, religion is one thing I don't really debate with people. I respect whatever people believe or don't believe. Feel free to feel what you feel as long as you aren't trying to force it on other people.  AJ doesn't seem to be doing that here either. I like how his faith helps keep going and be positive about life. 

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Way before that.  

Lol TRUE!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As long as he doesn't go down the Dwight Howard path..........(he also had a strong faith)

In hindsight, one might say Dwight’s family had a strong faith and he was a part of that atmosphere until getting out on his own.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, BangHolman said:

He was tweeting about how the rapture is coming and a bunch of other stuff yesterday.

This is what kicked it off. Then he got some feedback and did a live with more feedback. Just providing for context.

https://twitter.com/whoisAG21/status/1689287339720212480?s=20

Today I learned that AJ is a whack job.   

• Moderators
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

Look, all we wanna know from you is are you taking on our copyright infringement case pro bono or not? 

What was the case over?  I think I remember thinking copyright wasn't really in play there.

24 minutes ago, AHF said:

What was the case over?  I think I remember thinking copyright wasn't really in play there.

I dunno but it seemed pretty clear Google used outsiders' intellectual property in their search algorithms.

Is that a thing?  See, this is why I need a good lawyer.  I'll settle for @shakes tho since he's here ... and cheap. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I dunno but it seemed pretty clear Google used outsiders' intellectual property in their search algorithms.

Is that a thing?  See, this is why I need a good lawyer.  I'll settle for @shakes tho since he's here ... and cheap. 

can't wait to see it play out

F4rv.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Legally I can't promise you a large cash settlement, but just between you and me I promise you a large cash settlement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah somebody's gotta get to him.  He's sounding unhinged. 

This is not good stuff to be putting out for so many reasons.  But isn't the first to not question other people's faith?  Especially Beyonce's.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

can't wait to see it play out

F4rv.gif

@Spud2nique and I will compete to see who gets more contempt charges.  And we will be calling surprise witnesses so don't be alarmed when the Marshall shows up with subpoenas. 

2 minutes ago, shakes said:

Legally I can't promise you a large cash settlement, but just between you and me I promise you a large cash settlement.

Indeed.

So, now that you're our attorney, spud and I need to discuss some .... let's call them 'business dealings' .. under the purview of attorney/client privilege.   Just sit in the corner and not listen, thanks. 

Just now, macdaddy said:

This is not good stuff to be putting out for so many reasons.  But isn't the first to not question other people's faith?  Especially Beyonce's.   

Eggsactly.  If nothing changes, I'm afraid this is trending to Jonathan Isaac territory, sadly.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He is about to go viral. With the recent death in his family, I think he is coping.

That verse seems a bit strange to apply to Beyonce.  This feels like one of those "if you don't believe the exact same things I do you are a tool of Satan and the forces of darkness" type of thing.

Ephesians 5:11 - Take no part in the fruitless works of darkness

Pretty vague to apply to an entertainer like Beyonce and seems like this kind of moment:

tumblr_m3vapw3uwP1qgxhomo1_500.gif

At least go for a black metal band or something that wears the faux Satanic worship thing as part of their marketing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

.....the whole 'judge not lest ye be judged' thing!

• Like 2