• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He is about to go viral. With the recent death in his family, I think he is coping.

Now that Adrian Griffin is a head coach is he gonna turn into a Mark Jackson clone and get run out of the business for being too Jesusy?  Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Either way, AJ is a clown.  Hopefully he doesn't let this seep into the locker room or his relationship with his teammates and coaches.

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

Is Adrian Griffin gonna turn into the next Mark Jackson? 

holy shit, great minds think alike.

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I dunno but it seemed pretty clear Google used outsiders' intellectual property in their search algorithms.

Is that a thing?  See, this is why I need a good lawyer.  I'll settle for @shakes tho since he's here ... and cheap. 

That dude ain’t a lawyer

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

subpoenas

🤭 

• Haha 1

Honestly I’m with AJ here. Who the gell is Beyoncé man she ain’t no USA queen and also she 💯 supports the Houston Rockets 🚀 and was almost involved in purchasing them. So if her Houston lovin a$$ wants to come to Atlanta and do a show, fine, but we ain’t lickin ya boots 👢

I mean, I love Beyoncé as much as the next person but if AJ goin in, I pick him before Beyoncé, he’s ours she’s not. Plus, he’s coping and going through losing his nephew, man I can’t even imagine that. 😢 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, shakes said:

Now that Adrian Griffin is a head coach is he gonna turn into a Mark Jackson clone and get run out of the business for being too Jesusy?  Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Either way, AJ is a clown.  Hopefully he doesn't let this seep into the locker room or his relationship with his teammates and coaches.

holy shit, great minds think alike.

Shoot I hope AJ is "just" jesusy. The Beyonce stuff is creeping into conspiracy. Politcal beliefs aside....I don't think Atlanta would take too kindly to an athlete popping up on NewsMax to sling some anti-woke grift lol, like a certain other NBA player. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Why are you calling a 19 year old kid a clown for sharing about his faith on social media? 

He should and can share his faith as much as he wants...when he gets into 'naming' people, then it becomes more problematic. 

Does he take issue with Trae and DJ having kids out of wedlock or them attending concerts too? What if he 'called' them on it?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He should and can share his faith as much as he wants...when he gets into 'naming' people, then it becomes more problematic. 

Does he take issue with Trae and DJ having kids out of wedlock or them attending concerts too? What if he 'called' them on it?

But he’s not calling out his teammates. And as a Christian, saying Christians shouldn’t be going to a Beyoncé concert really isn’t controversial to me.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

But he’s not calling out his teammates. And as a Christian, saying Christians shouldn’t be going to a Beyoncé concert really isn’t controversial to me.

That's not sharing anything about his faith though.   He didn't say "I don't believe in attending pop music concerts".   He's telling other people what they should believe.   And really worse to me is saying they aren't really Christians if they don't believe like he believes.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

He did say anyone who goes to Beyonce or ANY other concerts....promoting Satan. Is she or any of them doing that?

21 hours ago, BangHolman said:

He was tweeting about how the rapture is coming and a bunch of other stuff yesterday.

This is what kicked it off. Then he got some feedback and did a live with more feedback. Just providing for context.

https://twitter.com/whoisAG21/status/1689287339720212480?s=20

Faith is one thing but I hope he does not go off the nutty deep end. People way into rapture stuff can lose their minds and motivation to even participate in society. I hope he does not fall into that rabbit hole.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Why are you calling a 19 year old kid a clown for sharing about his faith on social media? 

you just answered your own question.    And his beliefs are the clownish and insane.   He's young and stupid and putting his foot in his mouth on social media.

• Like 1