• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could we be overlooking something?

Wurider05

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Nobody in this universe would value Ben Simmons over Embiid. 

Exactly why he should be getting the blame for not playing well in the second half of games they lost.

The better player should take the heat for losing the series, like you've been saying with Trae or does that not apply here?

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Exactly why he should be getting the blame for not playing well in the second half of games they lost.

The better player should take the heat for losing the series, like you've been saying with Trae or does that not apply here?

Does that happen with the Hawks?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Does it apply here?

You said that the better player should take the blame for loses particularly in the playoffs but I'm not seeing that with Hawk fans even when it is obvious that their best player under performed against the Heat which has led to this chaos this off season

Just now, Peoriabird said:

You said that the better player should take the blame for loses particularly in the playoffs but I'm not seeing that with Hawk fans even when it is obvious that their best player under performed against the Heat which has led to this chaos this off season

I'm asking does your logic apply here or not. Not talking about other Hawks fan. Talking about your logic. So do the best players get the blame like you say or not?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I'm asking does your logic apply here or not. Not talking about other Hawks fan. Talking about your logic. So do the best players get the blame like you say or not?

I agree if they under perform but you average over 30 ppg and over 10 rpg in a playoff series despite having a torn meniscus, I'll be willing to look else where

The Sixers can only blame themselves for losing to us but their best player Joel Embiid had 8 turnovers in game 6 and 8 turnovers in game 7 and pretty sure they still can't find Tobias Harris. They haven't seen him since game 3.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

You all get so angry here lol. @Peoriabird made a good point about all of those players failing. Key thing is they failed together, Butler was the main piece for the #1 seed in the East this year.

It is easy to blame players, but ultimately it is the team to blame. Each year brings similar talent player wise, but we never know where they are mentally and how they feel about new teammates.

2 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

You all get so angry here lol. @Peoriabird made a good point about all of those players failing. Key thing is they failed together, Butler was the main piece for the #1 seed in the East this year.

It is easy to blame players, but ultimately it is the team to blame. Each year brings similar talent player wise, but we never know where they are mentally and how they feel about new teammates.

Did he make that point or did he blame Ben because Embiid scored a bunch of points in the first half of games, but went missing in the second half of their losses.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Did he make that point or did he blame Ben because Embiid scored a bunch of points in the first half of games, but went missing in the second half of their losses.

Again if you criticize Trae the same way then I will concede my position

3 hours ago, kelston827 said:

Good god. No wonder you’re a Simmons fan, with such delicate sensibilities.

OOOOHHHHH!!! @kg01 You done got clowned on bro! :clown:

If I was you I wouldn't stand for that kind of disrespect. :nyd:

It's time to bow up kg!

FaroffOccasionalHusky-size_restricted.gi

Let it out mang. Uncage the kg!

When-Kramer-Losing-Again.gif

Edited by RandomFan
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

It's time to bow up kg!

image.gif.21e15c1b7a105a66349684a5d1a27565.gif

In reality though no popcorn 🍿..

More of this it was 💯 degrees here. 😑 

OT: Anyone had these dibs? Dang. They are really tasty 👅 😂 

Go Hawks! 

398F687B-ACB7-4E7F-8513-2D5C04C3E112.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

It's time to bow up kg!

But how many cussy words do I have to use to show I'mma interweb bad-a** tho?

My reputation's on the line here, bro.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.21e15c1b7a105a66349684a5d1a27565.gif

In reality though no popcorn 🍿..

More of this it was 💯 degrees here. 😑 

OT: Anyone had these dibs? Dang. They are really tasty 👅😂 

Go Hawks! 

398F687B-ACB7-4E7F-8513-2D5C04C3E112.jpeg

Really OT: Squd, I might be in LA for work soon.  If a strapping young black man shows up at your door with some nestle dibs, don't look at yer wife-friend funny.  It'll just be me showing up to tape our first podcast. 😄

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Really OT: Squd, I might be in LA for work soon.  If a strapping young black man shows up at your door with some nestle dibs, don't look at yer wife-friend funny.  It'll just be me showing up to tape our first podcast. 😄

Bring your trunks 🩳 🌊 🏀🎮🏇(ok the horse part is a stretch but we could do watch the ponies race).

image.gif.4f8df2be3194c5b65ae3559a0ed3874a.gif

• Haha 3