• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 Hawks Training Camp News and Notes - 09/24/22

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
  • Sept. 23: First allowable date for players participating in preseason games outside North America
    to report to their teams (no earlier than 11 a.m. local time)
  • Sept. 24: Training camps open for all teams participating in preseason games outside North
    America

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dust off that Nespresso Vertuo, time to work ☕️ 

What is this?  Do I want one?  Screw it, I want one.  My birthdays coming up, squd.  Buy it while you still like me.  Before you read my Federer response ...... (hehe). 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What is this?  Do I want one?  Screw it, I want one.  My birthdays coming up, squd.  Buy it while you still like me.  Before you read my Federer response ...... (hehe). 

This “laugh” emoji was after the Fed. I can compartmentalize my emotions. It’s called growth. :er:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean, I am suave and debonair in every sense of the words.  And I'm the envy of every man when I walk in the room.

But not even I can measure up to the myth that is Dan E. DeVito.

Have you all heard he’s got an island 🏝. A real island not like Dwade’s lil island water waste of a home. 😶 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What is this?

I actually have no clue? :rofl: I looked up coffee and that’s the first thing I saw and thought I’d be hip! :laugh:

Nate prolly does the regular black coffee ☕️ like me with cream (almond milk.. I don’t wanna talk about it) and sugar.

I read somewhere he drinks coffee during the season and takes a break during the summer. 

Nate needs a boost! Let’s go!

ps Roger Fed has a similar one at home I’m sure. He prolly has a Swiss engineered one specially designed for him. With his RF (not Ralph Furley the OG RF) on it.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Update per Steve Koonin via radio interview:

Entire team is in town and practicing. Trae and Dejounte are picking teams and going at each other on opposite teams. (No coaches, just players).

Love to hear it!

That does sound cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1