• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Banned again at Fake GM

shakes

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, sturt said:

I've told the story before... RealGM's originators sought me out to see about absorbing Hawksquawk into their, at the time, planned online kingdom. A lot of mistakes in my life, but happy to say that wasn't/isn't one of them.

tenor.gif?itemid=4438769

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, shakes said:

so looks like you'll be seeing even more and more of me.

Why did I get banned you ask?   What heinous crime did I commit?

Here it is.  There's a thread about the Ben Gordon incident where he got arrested for punching his kid.   And here was my comment that got me banned for 6 months:

The Golden State Warriors have announced that they will not be suspending Ben Gordon

That comment now has  over 80 and1's and counting.  Plus several replies saying how hilarious it was.

F-ing hate that place.

epic.  

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, shakes said:

Here it is.  There's a thread about the Ben Gordon incident where he got arrested for punching his kid.   And here was my comment that got me banned for 6 months:

The Golden State Warriors have announced that they will not be suspending Ben Gordon

That comment now has  over 80 and1's and counting.  Plus several replies saying how hilarious it was.

F-ing hate that place.

I chuckled.  You have 5 strikes???

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shakes said:

And this is genuinely funny and not a remotely controversial comment since it is really commenting on the Green incident where most people think GS was in the wrong.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

And this is genuinely funny and not a remotely controversial comment since it is really commenting on the Green incident where most people think GS was in the wrong.

Mavs mods at Fakegm don’t like us that much. I think..

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, AHF said:

They've reached out to us in the past.  Most recently (at least for me) it was when we were having significant problems getting needed support from the website host company that was resulting in unwanted downtime on the site.  Doubt this will ever be something that makes sense.

That was probably @sturt catfishin' you to see if you'd go for it.

Or maybe it was me and @Spud2nique tryna get revenge.

Who knows?

🙂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AHF said:

They've reached out to us in the past.  Most recently (at least for me) it was when we were having significant problems getting needed support from the website host company that was resulting in unwanted downtime on the site.  Doubt this will ever be something that makes sense.

I remember being their when HS was down, man, l never donated money so fast to @capstone21 and em in my life 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Mavs mods at Fakegm don’t like us that much. I think..

I hate that dude. I forget his name

@Spud2nique knows 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

that dude.

Only ☝🏿 for you? I got triple teamed! :sarcastic_blum: Ring leader was Texaschick though. It’s weird, in a way, I really feel like he’s gonna miss it if he gets rid of us one by one. 

Again, as a fanbase we know our ish, now you might not love us but we bring it as far as the knowledge, we ain’t no Orlando Magic fans. (Not sure why I took a shot at them, they haven’t been annoying lol).

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Only ☝🏿 for you? I got triple teamed! :sarcastic_blum: Ring leader was Texaschick though. It’s weird, in a way, I really feel like he’s gonna miss it if he gets rid of us one by one. 

Again, as a fanbase we know our ish, now you might not love us but we bring it as far as the knowledge, we ain’t no Orlando Magic fans. (Not sure why I took a shot at them, they haven’t been annoying lol).

ORL fans are the worst, for the most part.  You sensed it.

They hate us there because we know out stuff and don't accept their 'narratives', which infuriates them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

ORL fans are the worst, for the most part.  You sensed it.

They hate us there because we know out stuff and don't accept their 'narratives', which infuriates them.

Spudlous missed the Dwight years.  That board was horrendous but there’s a still a few folk in Magic Kingdom puffing that magic dragon waiting on David Stern’s ghost to gift them a 20th #1 pick in their franchise’s 30 year existence. 

Woof, speaking of channeling spirits.  Whatever came over me to type that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, shakes said:

F-ing hate that place.

hey that's pretty good