• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WILL JAE CROWDER BE A HAWK??? ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

ย 

He's gone Spud.

great move by Brooklyn.ย  5 SRPs for a guy who is old and hasn't played all season and is also like the 4th or 5th best wing on the team.ย  ย  ย Brooklyn can do a lot with those picks in future trades.ย  Plus the 4 FRPs they got from PHX.ย  They're turning into OKC East.

ย 

ย 

• 3 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:22 AM, kg01 said:

Squd, stay with us!ย  Its gonna be ok.ย  Don't head toward the light!ย  Especially not if you see a big red guy with a pitchfork.ย 

Dream is still alive. He did play for Quin and heโ€™s a free agent..aaaannnnnddd.. we need vets.

IMG_7855.jpeg

• Sad 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Dream is still alive. He did play for Quin and heโ€™s a free agent..aaaannnnnddd.. we need vets.

IMG_7855.jpeg

I don't know.ย  I was with this before he sat out for so long.ย  He couldn't crack the really weak Bucks rotation in the playoffs and shot horribly.ย  If you're a 3&D wing on a Bud team but can't get in the game that's not good.ย  He's about to be 33 years old.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He's about to be 33 years old.ย 

True. I dunno man I still think heโ€™s a throwback type dude like Marcus Smart. Like if he got in shape (which we might hear about later in the summer and didnโ€™t command as much $) he would have another 3-5 solid years. Having said that, I canโ€™t measure his heart and desire.ย 
ย 

Also, you mentioned his age and itโ€™s true heโ€™s got a lot of wear n tear on those tires ๐Ÿ›ž but itโ€™s mainly because he plays so hard. I like those type of guys and we need those type of vets next year.

• Like 1