WILL JAE CROWDER BE A HAWK??? ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

Spud2nique

• 4 weeks later...

Never say dieโ€ฆย 

:laugh1:
ย 

I wonโ€™t give up till heโ€™s a Hawkโ€ฆ(or on another squadย :er:)

ย 

#longlivethecrowderrumor

i_25_ec_f8_jae-crowder.png?w=190

There was a good bit of buzz that Phoenix was finally making progress on a Crowder deal โ€” one that would likely land him with one of his most ardent suitors (Milwaukee). Yet no trade materialized and,ย by weekโ€™s end, chatter had begun to resurface that Atlanta remains a potential Crowder destination and should not be discounted.
ย 
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 10/27/2022 at 8:40 AM, Spud2nique said:

sugar bits

I had to read that twice. Just sayin.

Sounds like a strange mixture of Post breakfast cereals.

ย 

And no, I will not be among those who bend over laughing if/when Crowder gets dealt to the Heat or other non-Hawks NBA franchise. At least not publicly.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

It seems like

:huh:ย โ€ฆ liiiiiike?

Does it offend you? Or is it offending you today? Iโ€™m just curious if itโ€™s the title of this thread of perhaps something else.ย 
ย 

Ya, Iโ€™m not a mod.ย 

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Jae Crowder is garbage. I hate this franchise.ย 

Heโ€™s not garbage when heโ€™s in the right system like he was with Miami and with the Suns honestly but younger players improved in PHX well enough to where Crowder just isnโ€™t needed.

Is he a good fit here in Atlanta ? Defensively I would say yes. He can guards 4s well and probably some small ball 5s.

ย 

Offensively if hes spotting up for a corner 3 I believe he will fit without any issues. We need a another vet voice on this this team in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

:huh:ย โ€ฆ liiiiiike?

Does it offend you? Or is it offending you today? Iโ€™m just curious if itโ€™s the title of this thread of perhaps something else.ย 
ย 

Ya, Iโ€™m not a mod.ย 

No, with the John Collins news. I saw this thread pop up and thought we traded him for Crowder which would have pissed me off.

It's just you wanting Crowder on the team.ย  Just thought the thread could be I want Crowder on the Hawks or something like that.

• Sad 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to WILL JAE CROWDER BE A HAWK??? ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

@marco102ย your request was granted. The mod changed the title for your viewing.ย :resent:ย Hopefully your eyes will be able to read this better now.

image.gif.96eeea748ede3867f5f92f9401e05d95.gif

Oh, BTW, chew on this..ย 

Recently,ย Bleacher Reportย mentioned three interested suitors for Crowder: the Bucks, Hawks and Golden State Warriors. According toย Eric Pincus:

Buzz permeated NBA circles over the past week that the Phoenix Suns are close to finding a deal for veteran Jae Crowder, who has been working out away from the team all season, staying in shape for an eventual trade.ย The Suns have several suitors, including the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors. One executive told B/R that the final result could be a multi-team trade with three, four or even five NBA franchises.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Spud2nique

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Karen got his wish.ย 

I'm a Karen now?ย 

You don't see how the previous title could be confusing with all the rumors floating around about Hawks players getting traded.

I don't have a problem with you wanting Jae Crowder on the Hawks.ย  The title just made it seem like a trade had happened or something.

On 11/23/2022 at 11:39 AM, marco102 said:

You got some insight?

@AHF, @Spud2nique, @lethalweapon3

Can someone please change the name of this thread? It seems like this is reporting that a trade happened.

Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m gonna have to say Iโ€™m disappointed in the mods decision to change the title just because Marco insisted on it. Again, there are tons on subjects on HOMECOURT that arenโ€™t necessarily factual news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ, should those have their titles altered too?

Others have brought up problems of not loving posts or threads before and the mods told us to just skim over them if we donโ€™t like them. But @marco102ย wants THIS PARTICULAR homecourt subject changed and yโ€™all do it?ย 
ย 

That ainโ€™t right. He ainโ€™t right for pullin that, shows what kind of person he is to me at least.ย 

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m gonna have to say Iโ€™m disappointed in the mods decision to change the title just because Marco insisted on it. Again, there are tons on subjects on HOMECOURT that arenโ€™t necessarily factual news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ, should those have their titles altered too?

Others have brought up problems of not loving posts or threads before and the mods told us to just skim over them if we donโ€™t like them. But @marco102ย wants THIS PARTICULAR homecourt subject changed and yโ€™all do it?ย 
ย 

That ainโ€™t right. He ainโ€™t right for pullin that, shows what kind of person he is to me at least.ย 

If you came to me and said hey, this post is confusing me. I'd change the post title because I respect you that much.

If you noticed, I hadn't posted in this thread until a few days later once the John Collins trade rumors popped up.ย 

It's because I didn't really care about Jae Crowder being a Hawk so I stayed out of the thread.ย 

But I forgot that you made the thread and thought it was breaking news.ย  Which is why I respectfully asked you and then mods because I didn't know if you still had the ability to change it.ย 

Edited by marco102
  • Confused 1