• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WILL JAE CROWDER BE A HAWK??? 💗 💗 💗

Spud2nique

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

If you came to me and said hey, this post is confusing me. I'd change the post title because I respect you that much.

If you noticed, I hadn't posted in this thread until a few days later once the John Collins trade rumors popped up. 

It's because I didn't really care about Jae Crowder being a Hawk so I stayed out of the thread. 

But I forgot that you made the thread and thought it was breaking news.  Which is why I respectfully asked you and then mods because I didn't know if you still had the ability to change it. 

That’s BS, you coulda scrolled over it but you had to rat 🐀 on it cuz you didn’t like it. Don’t gimme that semantics bs bro your better than that weak $hit.

Scroll the F past it don’t be that guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Still alive and kicking….

Atlanta has continued its pursuit of Jae Crowder,and a new three-team concept with Utah and Phoenix circled around league executives this week. The Hawks certainly view the Jazz as a potential landing spot for John Collins.

• Premium Member

Yeah, I can see it. 

Us traded Clint and JC for Ayton and Crowder....  and then Travis getting exiled to Lakewood.

While I guess that will stop the butthurt fans from talking about traded JC and Clint... they'd just move on to Trae. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We're all overvaluing what PHX can get for Crowder at this point.   He's the typical buyout candidate and they usually fetch 2nd round picks right?

Not if the price is driven up with suitors lined up. Right now, Crowder becomes an even hotter commodity for teams looking to break free from this parity in the standings.

I want Crowder! Having said that, we need our whole team to step up right now, we can’t expect Crowder to come in here and turn it around.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

We're all overvaluing what PHX can get for Crowder at this point.   He's the typical buyout candidate and they usually fetch 2nd round picks right?

We're over the barrel,  It's time to go for the malcontents.... 

image.png

Even the AI know that this is a bad deal...

43 minutes ago, Diesel said:

image.png

Auto is dominant at times but inconsistent and he’s a diva and emotional..then again a bunch of dudes are these days I dunno.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Auto is dominant at times but inconsistent and he’s a diva and emotional..then again a bunch of dudes are these days I dunno.

Phoenix would do the deal so fast that our heads will spin... and what we'd get is a guy who is not in love with the game. 

He's not going to give his all.. but Trae will make him look good. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Phoenix would do the deal so fast that our heads will spin... and what we'd get is a guy who is not in love with the game. 

He's not going to give his all.. but Trae will make him look good. 

I want a lifer who loves the game. How many are out there? 

Trae

Giannis

Luka 

But the ones available or even role player team first dudes. Ya, Ayton, I dunno I worried about his 💜

His heart aside, Ayton SHOULD be a top 5 guy in the league with that size and body. No reason not to be IMHO. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

His heart aside, Ayton SHOULD be a top 5 guy in the league with that size and body. No reason not to be IMHO. 

And Roy Marble and Harold Miner are the Next MJ

And Marvin Williams can be the next James Worthy.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

There's no way in he11 years and years of JC trade rumors and Travis trying to get maximum value for him culminates in us flipping him for 32 year old Jae Crowder on an expiring contract.

Can’t assume other pieces from other squads wouldn’t be coming back our way.

• Premium Member
On 12/16/2022 at 10:54 AM, Diesel said:

image.png

Phoenix is about to come calling...

This is so Ressler.  Gets rid of Crowder's salary at the end of the year.   The problems are that Clint is better than Ayton... Defensively.   Our problem is Defense. 

• Haha 2