• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DJ out 2 weeks ankle

Spud2nique

10 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Jeez the hits just keep coming. When do we start a Victor Wembanyama thread???

That’s not outta the realm lol.  We’re cooked on the defensive perimeter without DJ, let alone all the tough middies he hits.  

Dre is “game time decision” for Friday per the latest.  Please let him be able to go.

Edited by benhillboy

19 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Good thing we have a lot of depth at the guard position, oh wait nm this ain't 2021. 

This was always our biggest issue IMO, we don't have the depth this year.  Any injuries were going to hurt us badly, having 3 starters out is devastating.  We are forced to play scrubs and super young guys now.  Hopefully AJ/JJ can step it up.  And we need Trae to be Trae.  

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Who will step up?

I'm thinking that Bogi gets moved into the starting lineup, or maybe he still comes off the bench?

If Bogi is still on minutes restrictions he will most likely still come off the bench.

• Like 1

Sucks as he was playing really well and the only guy I totally trusted shooting the 3. Get well DJM, we will miss you mightily. The key will be who will step into the gap? Our bench is not exactly title material as it were. Though Martin can give us something maybe, we will see.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This is multiple guys out from other players deliberately not moving out of the way to make sure the Hawk player rolled their ankle. We need an enforcer on this team. I had a simple rule when it came to someone trying to Reggie Miller me: you did once to me and I did it once to you. If you did it a second time I made sure that somehow going for a ball my thumb would gouge your eye. And I would tell you why you got that eye gouge. 

No one, and I mean no one, ever did that to me after a second time in any game I ever played. I was not a dirty player but I took care of myself and my teammates. We don't have anyone on this team that seems capable of doing this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

This is multiple guys out from other players deliberately not moving out of the way to make sure the Hawk player rolled their ankle. We need an enforcer on this team. I had a simple rule when it came to someone trying to Reggie Miller me: you did once to me and I did it once to you. If you did it a second time I made sure that somehow going for a ball my thumb would gouge your eye. And I would tell you why you got that eye gouge. 

No one, and I mean no one, ever did that to me after a second time in any game I ever played. I was not a dirty player but I took care of myself and my teammates. We don't have anyone on this team that seems capable of doing this. 

His name is Jae Crowder… 🏃‍♀️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

If you did it a second time I made sure that somehow going for a ball my thumb would gouge your eye. And I would tell you why you got that eye gouge. 

:huh: I’m not gonna lie I’m a lil shook up.

I guess my only defense to the eye gouge would be..

image.gif.709094dfb8f36d7b7a5767b999b9c256.gif

@kg01 is pissed 😤 🤣 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:huh: I’m not gonna lie I’m a lil shook up.

I guess my only defense to the eye gouge would be..

image.gif.709094dfb8f36d7b7a5767b999b9c256.gif

@kg01 is pissed 😤🤣 

It’s honestly the first gif that popped into my head. Wait a sec … did I say the first gif, I usually say the “scene”… oh dear ..

Kg….it’s happening…baby boomer turned millennial. 😢