• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the best player Trae Young has ever played with?

TheNorthCydeRises

Who is the best player Trae Young has ever played with?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

It's DJM for sure, the same way Nique is most of our "greatest Hawk ever" choice.  So, I'm removing him from the conversation and saying it's John Collins.

*accidentally clicked view instead of vote though, so there should be 1 vote for Collins on there lol

Reading between the lines, right after our ECF run I said Trae needs another HOF player for us to become contenders.  That lead to someone trying to convince me that if we won a chip Gallo might get considered for the hall.  Heh.  Right around the time people were saying Cam was on par with Siakim.  People were drunk from the ECF success, extremely drunk.  

I'd love to see Murray turn it on like he has done in stretches earlier this year.  I wish I could say the fit is there with DJM and Trae, but so far we haven't seen it play out like that.  

9 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Reading between the lines, right after our ECF run I said Trae needs another HOF player for us to become contenders.  That lead to someone trying to convince me that if we won a chip Gallo might get considered for the hall.  Heh.  Right around the time people were saying Cam was on par with Siakim.  People were drunk from the ECF success, extremely drunk.  

I'd love to see Murray turn it on like he has done in stretches earlier this year.  I wish I could say the fit is there with DJM and Trae, but so far we haven't seen it play out like that.  

I hate DJM got hurt so early. They needed time to develop chemistry early on.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It's really early to say since we haven't seen everybody with Chemistry.   However, when you answer you have to answer thinking about Offense and Defense.   Even if for some reason, you can put him 2nd on Defense... He's so versatile on offense that he's over everybody else. 

So ranking top 5 defense:

1.  Clint

2.  DJM

3.  Hunter

4.  JC

5.  Bruno?

Top 5 offense:

1.  DJM

2.  Huerter

3.   JC 

4.   Clint

5.  Bogi