• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, akay said:

The...only places on the internet that actually consistently watch Hawks ball? Should there be more weight to randos opinions that align with yours because you disagree with Hawks fans? Funny stuff

I know you think this is a good post, but it's not 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

We did? I would have heard. My people would have heard. Ficticious!

When Philly traded him to Orlando. We finished 2nd in that race. 

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We did? I would have heard. My people would have heard. Ficticious!

The Isaac part is fictitious.  Guy no longer exists and no one can prove otherwise. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The Isaac part us fictitious.  Guy no longer exists and no one can prove otherwise. 

Fultz is still in the league?  I would have thought he would have washed out by now.  He's not good, so he needs to wash out.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When Philly traded him to Orlando. We finished 2nd in that race. 

You mean when we had just drafted Trae Young our point guard of the future just 8 months prior to Fultz getting dealt to Orlando? 

That’s where we finished second to the Magic in getting him huh Supes? 

It’s really easy to claim 2nd isn’t it.. nobody really knows do they..

You know I heard we finished 🥈 in getting Shaq in 96 as a free agent. Yup, he almost went to the Hawks, huh @kg01 you remember that dontcha? 

:er:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

He's actually good, when he plays.  Just is always injured. 

Just a cursory look at his numbers, he's close to a net zero as an offensive player.  Not a good perimeter shooter.  Inefficient.  

3 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

How I lurk wanting to make a contentious joke about Isaac.

image.gif.b9d70bb05516271f1c4a9f89019f59fe.gif

Do it, ma$e.  You can't get canceled from here .... can you?

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Just a cursory look at his numbers, he's close to a net zero as an offensive player.  Not a good perimeter shooter.  Inefficient.  

I mean, it is Orlando.  Would you expect good metrics from any of them? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, we want Fultz.  We want Ayton.  Are we trying to corner the market on failed #1 overall picks?

I never said, we want Fultz. Let me clarify, this is just my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want ya'll to think we want Fultz or Issac or anyone. I was just saying, it wouldn't surprise me. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I keep hearing Woj and others talk about Lively a lot but Lively is in the same tier for Atlanta as some of the other top guys at 15. Why would they move up for him? Whitmore is the one that's not in that range. 

Jake Fischer said he doesn’t suspect lively is guy they targeting. And a lot of smoke of him going to okc or New Orleans so in theory he isn’t in range 

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we did a deal with Orlando for (6)Whitmore and Fultz or Issac for Murray and 15. Fultz or Issac fit what Atlanta been looking for. Length and more defensive abilities. Especially Fultz who Atlanta tried to get years ago. 

🤢

Isaac can't stay healthy, Fultz is well Fultz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1