• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Dean Walker said:

now it makes sense why we want all these young guys!

cheap labor!

smh!

Old man Gearon once mentioned running the team on the cheap.   He was outting his good buddy Belkin, however, he was not against keeping rookie contracts until one of them pans out.   Most owners want the team to be  either:

1.  Exciting enough to keep the fans interest. 

or 

2.   Good enough to exact the fans loyalty. 

&

Able to keep rookie contracts on the books.  Because regardless of if you are exciting or good, you can have rookie contracts that you can use to replace the high dollar stars if need be. 

What they don't want is mediocrity. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, akay said:

I'd rather listen to Brad who actually has sources in the Hawks than Windy blowing smoke out his butt .....

Yeah.  And it's not that Farthorst has no sources.  Its that his sources may have questionable motives. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Houston and Atlanta actually had a deal for Capela but Cam Whitmore falling was pretty much murder she wrote to that. At the end of the day, these teams will cap space will miss on players and look to trades. 

Can confirm this. Thats why I said watch out for houston yesterday. They were debating cam and amen at 4 when he fell to 20 it was all she wrote on that deal

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Can confirm this. Thats why I said watch out for houston yesterday. They were debating cam and amen at 4 when he fell to 20 it was all she wrote on that deal

another reason we should have taken Whitmore at 15. It's possible Kobe would have still been there at 20. 

• Sad 1

• AHF locked this topic