• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

Just now, NekiEcko said:

But it is better than Kobe is going to be with Skyhawks more than the team.  I am sorry, I hope that he proves me wrong about him but right now, we got other bigger issues right now. Besides we have to pay the piper in two years anyway.

I mean, we can't live 2024 today.  Gotta just get through Thursday.  

Nothing wrong with taking a guy to develop.  Could facilitate fixing some of the down the line issues that are keeping you up at night. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

But it is better than Kobe is going to be with Skyhawks more than the team.  I am sorry, I hope that he proves me wrong about him but right now, we got other bigger issues right now. Besides we have to pay the piper in two years anyway.

In two years, hopefully KB will be ready to contribute. 
At 15, I didn’t see anyone who was good enough to be on the first team this season except maybe Cam but something’s up with that guy. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean, we can't live 2024 today.  Gotta just get through Thursday.  

Nothing wrong with taking a guy to develop.  Could facilitate fixing some of the down the line issues that are keeping you up at night. 

Nope it is not the down the line issues, we just got too many issues right now to develop another young talent.  I have faith but its waning a lot now.

We are probably going to do Cash thing on the 2nd round.  Can I go to bed?

Edited by NekiEcko

25 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Nope it is not the down the line issues, we just got too many issues right now to develop another young talent.  I have faith but its waning a lot now.

We are probably going to do Cash thing on the 2nd round.  Can I go to bed?

Good teams are always developing.  But yes, you can go to bed. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why are some of you bent out of shape that we didn't make trades? How long have you guys been watching/living thru this stuff.

Last year many trade discussions, we ended up sticking with our #16 pick then 6 days after the draft traded for DJ following up 2 days later by trading Huerter.

Tonight is the start of the offseason...more to come!

I think people just want to feel like we are getting better.  I’ve always been a supporter of running it back (with maybe some fringe moves) because I want Quin to have time with the roster.

I think we’ll be getting better regardless of trades happening, but we cant see that progress until the end of October

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Diesel said:

So, no trades, no swaps, well.. we did get Gueye.... nobody mentioned that...

I guess...  The Fever Finally broke. 

We can get back to our regularly scheduled programming!

See the draft thread.. Page 11..

Edited by terrell

So i was wondering i know Houston has been interested and linked to Capela quite a bit.    Would it be possible and would anyone be willing knowing that Whitmore fell to 20.  Trading Capela for Whitmore to free up cap space and get a guy most people had top 7 or so back as a upside play. 

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I think people just want to feel like we are getting better.  I’ve always been a supporter of running it back (with maybe some fringe moves) because I want Quin to have time with the roster.

I think we’ll be getting better regardless of trades happening, but we cant see that progress until the end of October

Atlanta Hawks. Rebuilding:

since-1968.jpg

• Like 3