• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

uh…ok lol

Wait, this is news. You guys aren’t there for the De’Andre Hunter Draft watch party? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Where's the spacing?

Siakam is a no go but it would have been better spacing than we’ve had the past 3 seasons while keeping 3 guys on the floor who can attack the rim 

Just now, JTB said:

Siakam is a no go but it would have been better spacing than we’ve had the past 3 seasons while keeping 3 guys on the floor who can attack the rim 

Siakam played Center for Toronto a lot and is highly switchable would of been perfect. Could of spaced him and Trae out with shooters. Would love to see it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Getting the hunch we stay at 15 tonight and the only trade we make is trading 46 for cash considerations. 

I wanted to click the laugh emoji, but then thought this is the most likely thing to happen and so I wanted to click the sad emoji.  Now I don’t know what to do.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Siakim was not the only high lvl name we've tried to get.

KAT

Jalen Brown

PG13

Teams are not interested or want too much at this point. I know some posters like to go "AH HA!" when teams don't make trades but the talks are real. The Hawks will be working the phones especially if one of the guys they really want is about to get drafted. 

Which one is the most likely in your opinion that we could get?

The classic, hawks over value their players and other teams under value our players.   The truth lies some where in between.   Thus no moves are ever made. Frustrating but it is what it is. 

• Sad 3