• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not sure what to make of this, Trae

sturt

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I keep telling ya'll 

I'm with @shakes. I don't know what I can't know.

I do know... as we all do... what it looks  like.

But allow me to introduce this thought... maybe just maybe it was going to be really awkward in light of how fast negotiations with Snyder have proceeded, and it's not actually  about Trae at all, but that there's this other shoe about to drop that they don't want to distract from once it drops... and then Trae can get in front of the cameras afterward.

Could be. Maybe.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Watchman said:

Sick children are a positive for you?  Sheesh.

Being a good dad and staying home to care for your kids is a positive yes, way to completely misconstrue what I said

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Well I don't know if wording makes a difference but...they're actually calling it "an excused absence" as opposed to "excused from practice"

The timing is still rather suspect, but we'll see...
😬

*edit - Now that I'm reading this tweet again...the timing might just be coincidence?  They didn't use the word "emergency" as they usually do,  but I hope there's nothing seriously wrong.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Come on, lighten up.  I was just teasing you.

Sorry, too used to twitter trolls lol - I do hope his kid isn't sick and it's not a serious situation ofc

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Well I don't know if wording makes a difference but...they're actually calling it "an excused absence" as opposed to "excused from practice"

The timing is still rather suspect, but we'll see...
😬

"They are hoping that things that things stay positive and he'll be back tomorrow" is about the weirdest statement I've seen in a long time.   There is quite a lot that can be presumed from that and none of it's good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, shakes said:

"They are hoping that things that things stay positive and he'll be back tomorrow" is about the weirdest statement I've seen in a long time.   There is quite a lot that can be presumed from that and none of it's good.

Yes, I don't know how credible Chatman is, but that is a strange statement, and doesn't give folks a warm fuzzy sense of comfort.