• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae can single handedly put a dent in Luka’s legacy

Spud2nique

I heard Luka wants to go to the Lakers because he’s so thirsty. I don’t blame the guy though cuz Dallas stinks, like the entire place could make somebody hate life. I spent a month in El Paso one night. :laugh1:

Luka said there’s a lot of “off court” stuff going on in Dallas. I wonder what is happening. Wonder if it’s like a Celts atmosphere where top dogs are swapping spit. Is Cuban having sex with everyone? Did Kidd hit on Luka’s mom? @kg01 we all know Kidd is a very horny man and he likes to venture outside of his relationships and get that tip soaked a tad. 

My guess: Kidd hit up ole mama Doncic and they made a baby in the sleeping bag back at Jason’s and now Luka is gonna have a baby step brother 22 years younger than him named Kerry (Kittles) Juwana Jason Kidd. 

This just in…

Luka says he won’t call JKidd “dad”. :er:

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
On 4/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, akay said:

If Trae has a good game tomorrow, that would be great - Luka and Trae usually play like trash against each other lol

Trash is probably harsh for Trae because he did a good job facilitating and not turning it over, but both players shot pretty poorly

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Don't worry.. 

The League is about to Give Luka a brand new Wimby.

They have to send Wimby somewhere that he can grow and get the media attention...

San Anton or Dallas. 

I don't think the league really cares much about Dallas to be honest, and Cuban isn't the most loved by the other owners or the NBA, given he's so vocal about a lot of stuff they'd like to stay silent on.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Don't worry.. 

The League is about to Give Luka a brand new Wimby.

They have to send Wimby somewhere that he can grow and get the media attention...

San Anton or Dallas. 

🚀 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

The night Luka’s 2023 campaign took a major blow…

Oh, Kyme got caught in the fire 🔥 too… 

Love it! 

ps Feel free to post on FakeGM. Lettem know Spud says hi 👋 :cheer:

105D47CB-450C-4C80-9AF1-2CC11FDB4F9C.jpeg

Heh, we got our own issues but the troll in me is giddy at that textbook 'surrender cobra' by Louka in this pic. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, we got our own issues but the troll in me is giddy at that textbook 'surrender cobra' by Louka in this pic. 

I just find it hilarious the folks that are diminishing any positivity or success we may have and instead defending Luka. 

Yes, being realistic, a realist..

I can’t help but think of a Tupac line…

Yall look mad 😡 we won, y’all supposed to be happy I’m out (of jail; we won) y’all acting like you wanted an L. Ho bustas! -Pac 💯 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I just find it hilarious the folks that are diminishing any positivity or success we may have and instead defending Luka. 

Yes, being realistic, a realist..

I can’t help but think of a Tupac line…

Yall look mad 😡 we won, y’all supposed to be happy I’m out (of jail; we won) y’all acting like you wanted an L. Ho bustas! -Pac 💯 

lol we're 39-39.  What success have we had?

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 we killed the Mavs. US! Trae and the gang. :sad: We broke the golden boy 👦. He doesn’t even wanna compete anymore. :sarcastic:

image.gif.acaf96cf01f278fbefd70f5b00a7f155.gif

The part I can't get past is the fact that the Mavs, allegedly, have one of them generational talents who should never miss the playoffs.  Circumstances aren't supposed to matter.  But here we are and folks can't stop making excuses for it.

Nobody will say ... maybe .... perhaps ... he ain't as generational as folks are desperate to believe.  It's certainly fair to ask the question.

But no one will even broach the subject.  It's everyone else's fault.

And just because my guy squd has morphed into Angel Reese** on this topic, doesn't mean he's ignoring our own shatshow.

** Kinda funny folks all outraged by Reese basically doing the same stuff the Clark kid did one game ago.  Same outraged folks were praising Clark.  Odd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2