• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae can single handedly put a dent in Luka’s legacy

Spud2nique

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oooohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiii he hurtem doh

image.gif.11b266e27c7226eb82d2314d6ab88149.gif

You see the twits?  Sounds like Kyme planning on testing free agency.  IOW, he gone (from DAL).

How many #2's gonna leave DAL until folks start smellin' the tea leaves?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

You see the twits?  Sounds like Kyme planning on testing free agency.  IOW, he gone (from DAL).

How many #2's gonna leave DAL until folks start smellin' the tea leaves?

Buuuuut but.. it’s not Luka he’s a great character. :huh:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Buuuuut but.. it’s not Luka he’s a great character. :huh:

And, just so it's clear, I'm not saying we got no problems in Atlanta.  I'm saying the ease and ferocity with which the eggsperts finger-point our guy is amazing when compared to the absolute reluctance to do the same over there.

Keep that same energy is all I'm saying. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And, just so it's clear, I'm not saying we got no problems in Atlanta.  I'm saying the ease and ferocity with which the eggsperts finger-point our guy is amazing when compared to the absolute reluctance to do the same over there.

Keep that same energy is all I'm saying. 

I'd rather they change their energy and be more intelligent and thorough in their analysis.  The core problem is they are just following a lazy narrative in both cases.  Be better with your analysis.  Is there a reason DJ wanted to come to Atlanta?  Is there a reason Brunson and Irving had no driving interest to stay?  Let the facts drive the reporting and don't let the "Luka is a supastar!" "Trae is selfish" shorthand do the work.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'd rather they change their energy and be more intelligent and thorough in their analysis.  The core problem is they are just following a lazy narrative in both cases.  Be better with your analysis.  Is there a reason DJ wanted to come to Atlanta?  Is there a reason Brunson and Irving had no driving interest to stay?  Let the facts drive the reporting and don't let the "Luka is a supastar!" "Trae is selfish" shorthand do the work.

I dont share your faith in humanity.  I figure, if they're gonna be stupid, be stupid all the way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2023 at 4:51 PM, Spud2nique said:

With a win tomorrow and I’ll leave it at that. That Mavs are 37-40 and 11th in the west, a half game back of OKC who is 10th. 5 games to go including tomorrow’s.

They will always be compared. I dunno what’s going on in Dallas and I don’t really care but it’s a good time to hurtem Trae. A friendly whoopin! Ya know, for friends sake! :frantics:#FAKEGMBLOWS #FAKEGMMODSMAVSFANS

We did it! Mavs are done ✔️ 

We ended Luka’s season.

💃 MAVS GET OUTTTTTT!!!!

FAKEGM MODS CRY 😢 

:laugh1:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We did it! Mavs are done ✔️ 

We ended Luka’s season.

💃 MAVS GET OUTTTTTT!!!!

FAKEGM MODS CRY 😢 

:laugh1:

The SECOND quarter!?!?!? Didn't they have a chance to make the playin had they won? I think they're a half game back on OKC even with this loss... why the second quarter? 

And he checked himself out? Like just quit? I can't wait to hear more about this.... trade demands????

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, warcore said:

The SECOND quarter!?!?!? Didn't they have a chance to make the playin had they won? I think they're a half game back on OKC even with this loss... why the second quarter? 

And he checked himself out? Like just quit? I can't wait to hear more about this.... trade demands????

They traded a top 10 protected pick so they wanted to tank in order to keep it this year.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

They traded a top 10 protected pick so they wanted to tank in order to keep it this year.

Ah I see. Looks like they're right at 10 as of now. Here's to hoping anyone behind them jumps into the top 4 to bump them back to 11. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, warcore said:

Ah I see. Looks like they're right at 10 as of now. Here's to hoping anyone behind them jumps into the top 4 to bump them back to 11. 

That would be true karma, and oh so beautiful.  

ESPN says that the Thunder has the #10 spot secured and Dallas has been eliminated from the play-in.  Trae Young and the Hawks struggle to make it and The great one and Dallas are finished already.

What has happened?  Weren't these two destined to lead their respective teams to glory and always face off in the finals each and every season?  

:ahf:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I think Trae and Luka are both very good players, but you do see some stat padding with their control of the ball. Both have a conference finals run under their belt, and a lot of mediocrity around that. This is an offensive league, and guys are putting up historical numbers at a young age. They really can’t compare their numbers to older players and assume they are just as good.

It isn’t just about players numbers at the end, it is about how you get them. Trae and Luka both have a lot to learn in that regard of the game. They are young, but to me, there is enough to see that counting triple doubles, 30 point games, etc. isn’t enough to make you a winner. They both could use a good look in the mirror about their approach to the game.

Not a bash on either of them, I just think and hope they improve on the aspects of the game that don’t show on the box score - just wins and loses.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

ESPN says

They still talkin? You’d think being wrong so many times they’d quit saying anything. :sarcastic: BSPN’s prediction on everything must be low, most times they are dead wrong. 

BSPN are fans of the Huskies of UConn, the Celts, Red Sox, Pats, and Bruins. I hate all those teams. 

• Thanks 1