• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae can single handedly put a dent in Luka’s legacy

Spud2nique

With a win tomorrow and I’ll leave it at that. That Mavs are 37-40 and 11th in the west, a half game back of OKC who is 10th. 5 games to go including tomorrow’s.

They will always be compared. I dunno what’s going on in Dallas and I don’t really care but it’s a good time to hurtem Trae. A friendly whoopin! Ya know, for friends sake! :frantics:#FAKEGMBLOWS #FAKEGMMODSMAVSFANS

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

With a win tomorrow and I’ll leave it at that. That Mavs are 37-40 and 11th in the west, a half game back of OKC who is 10th. 5 games to go including tomorrow’s.

They will always be compared. I dunno what’s going on in Dallas and I don’t really care but it’s a good time to hurtem Trae. A friendly whoopin! Ya know, for friends sake! :frantics:#FAKEGMBLOWS #FAKEGMMODSMAVSFANS

Screw them.  Only thing that matters is us.  I know you feel me on that but, I mean, since we're having the conversation.... figured I'd bring up some comments that were made before the season ..

"Well of course DAL is a contender.  Just put Luqa with 4 scrubs and his greatness will pull them through the playoffs." 

That concept is aging like hot milk. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Screw them.  Only thing that matters is us.  I know you feel me on that but, I mean, since we're having the conversation.... figured I'd bring up some comments that were made before the season ..

"Well of course DAL is a contender.  Just put Luqa with 4 scrubs and his greatness will pull them through the playoffs." 

That concept is aging like hot milk. 

17-25

42/10/8 in 44 min....

in a loss to Hawks nemesis Heat...(This is why I want the Heat in the playin. We have to get over that hurdle)

Luka should be good and tired tomorrow.. lol

Mavs roster is even more trash than ours.. Geez..

They play 0 defense..

DFS and Brunson losses were huge....

Kyrie aint the answer there...

Edited by terrell

I want to end the Mavs today. I want to make every mod at FAKEGM think of Spud when the buzzer sounds today and they remain 11th seed in the west fighting for their playoff lives.

I want Trae to end Luka.

Trae>Luka

FAKEGM MODS ARE ALL RACIST DUDES FROM TEXAS! 💯 #cowboyhats #chili4breakfast #bigcountryb!tches

MUCK THE FAVS MUCK THE FAVS! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Both teams are mid so I do not see this as a statement game no matter the result.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Look at the standings. Open your eyes. 

I am looking at the standings and both teams have losing records as of right now.  If both teams run the table from now until the end of the season both are still mid.  Absent Trae and the Hawks surprising during the playoffs neither one of them is building a legacy off of this season.

I also think for as flawed as the Hawks are they have a much better supporting cast than Luka has.  I am 100% confident that every GM and assistant GM in the NBA would trade the non-Trae Hawks for the non-Luka Mavs without hesitation.  

The good news from the above is that the Hawks front office is not quite as inept as the Mavs front office.  

I get that we are all frustrated with how the season has played out for the Hawks but trying to push a non-existent narrative that this is a statement game is pointless.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Packfill said:

get that we are all frustrated with how the season has played out for the Hawks but trying to push a non-existent narrative that this is a statement game is pointless.

Huh? I simply stated that 1/5 losses could hurt the Mavs. They are 11th and may not make the play in. We are tied for 8th/9th. We are in the play in no matter what.

I’m not pushing any narrative but to say Trae could hurt Luka today and I for one hope he does hurt the Mavs franchise and their chances at the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Huh? I simply stated that 1/5 losses could hurt the Mavs. They are 11th and may not make the play in. We are tied for 8th/9th. We are in the play in no matter what.

I’m not pushing any narrative but to say Trae could hurt Luka today and I for one hope he does hurt the Mavs franchise and their chances at the playoffs. 

Okay, you lost me on the legacy piece then. No doubt the Mavs can't afford any more losses.

We are all hoping for a Hawks win today.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I want to end the Mavs today. I want to make every mod at FAKEGM think of Spud when the buzzer sounds today and they remain 11th seed in the west fighting for their playoff lives.

I want Trae to end Luka.

Trae>Luka

FAKEGM MODS ARE ALL RACIST DUDES FROM TEXAS! 💯 #cowboyhats #chili4breakfast #bigcountryb!tches

MUCK THE FAVS MUCK THE FAVS! 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA  :yes: 👋 Mavs!!!

Trae ends Luka’s 2023 campaign!

image.gif.83a7e5d4fc827d5b9869b042b622a21c.gif

image.gif.70ae085d9a9d6d74e41970539edba1f7.gif

FAKEGM MODS that’s what we call karrrmaaaaaaaa b!tches!!! 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We could very well miss the playoffs too, and not many of our own see us advancing even if we do make it.

Dallas Mod over at FakeGM.

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

If the Mavs end up with a top pick (perhaps number 1), they're not going to care about missing the playoffs this year.

They won’t.

• Moderators

Is Luka still ranked high in defensive metrics like he was earlier in the season?   Because that's just straight bs.  

I look at the Mavs roster and think, man this is a terrible team, and then it takes everything we have and a bunch of luck for us to beat them.  

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

We all know all this, RedD.  Can you just let us have a tiny bit of fun?  Just a tiny bit?  Eensy bit?

It was a trap to see who’s who. The mods over at FakeGM are showing out.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

But Trae has much bigger fish to fry

Ya but he fried up the Mavs chances of the entire 2022/23 campaign yesterday. Mavs had 4 games left. The Hawks took ONE LIFE. 

Lesson: Fry the fish in front of you (for now).

Tomorrow, we will think about the Bulls.

But the Mavs AND THEIR FANS may very well look back on last night’s loss and remember the Hawks doing it to them.

DEAR DALLAS AND FANS,

We were an intricate piece in ending your 2023 season. 

:yes:

I’ll add one more tidbit:

We may have ended Luka’s career as a Mav. They miss the playoffs and he has more of a chance of leaving. He’s prolly leaving anyways but it was fun that Trae and the Hawks kicked him along.

• Haha 1