• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

National Media is starting!

Peoriabird

• Moderators

My god this is friggin horrible.  Ignoring the constant insults to the Hawks in this, what the hell has Miami done to deserve the accolades other than get run out of their own building by us.  Heat won 3 more games than us and they think there's some massive difference.   F these guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good!  Hope they believe all their press talking.  Make them over confident!

90% chance that they win.  Wow!  Can't be beat!  Relax.  You got this!

Meanwhile, back at the home court, Quin says, "Here's what we do!"

:smug:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

why do you guys care about this stuff?    The more negative things said the better the bulletin board looks in the locker room.

Shit, they probably have one bulletin board just dedicated to stuff I've said about them all year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The one guy said....."The Hawks live by the 3."  What??  The team that attempts the 3rd fewest 3pt shots per game in the entire NBA "lives by the 3?"  

This. I'm like....are you Nuts??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I love it...let them keep talking out they butt...AGAIN!!!

Yep.  It actually should give all of us a little more comfort that these folks screaming sweep and predicting an easy series for the celtics don't actually know anything about the Hawks and are speaking on the basis of ignorance.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, shakes said:

why do you guys care about this stuff?    The more negative things said the better the bulletin board looks in the locker room.

Shit, they probably have one bulletin board just dedicated to stuff I've said about them all year.

In words I hoped to never utter aloud ..... I totally agree with shakes here.

(Ick, that tasted awful coming outta my mouth.)

Anyways, these guys.  We gonna be up 2-1 before they realize there's a gargantuan chasm between the coaches in this series.

• Like 4

I'm old enough to remember when the Knicks swept us in the regular season which helped lead to many assured proclamations that the Hawks had no chance against them in the playoffs and wouldn't even win a game. 

...against a team we eventually swept. 

<Insert Kevin Hart "gonna learn today" GIF.>

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I'm old enough to remember when the Knicks swept us in the regular season which helped lead to many assured proclamations that the Hawks had no chance against them in the playoffs and wouldn't even win a game. 

We played without Bogi in the first 2 games.

The first game was under Nate the kids weren't ready and Boston jumped on us in the 1st and 3rd quarter 

The 2nd game was Quin's 7th game and it was our 3rd game in 4 nights, a back to back. Our 2nd quarter was one of those ugly no defense, no offense for us.

The 3rd game was the bench game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

To be fair, that was so long ago these media members couldn't possibly remember that .....

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We played without Bogi in the first 2 games.

The first game was under Nate the kids weren't ready and Boston jumped on us in the 1st and 3rd quarter 

The 2nd game was Quin's 7th game and it was our 3rd game in 4 nights, a back to back. Our 2nd quarter was one of those ugly no defense, no offense for us.

The 3rd game was the bench game.

"Nah brah, jus  lookin at tha final scores, bro....." - Eggsperts 

• Haha 4