• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Honestly who in the hell would trade for JC at this point?

Wurider05

• Premium Member

I've been watching the NBA long enough to know - all it takes is one that thinks he can be rehabbed. Also we've seen worse players traded - it's all about the return. I'm not worried one way or the other.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

All of the interested teams in JC. 

Houston

Dallas

Utah

Indy

Cleveland

Most likely is Houston and Dallas. Houston is the most appealing for us as they can just give us cap relief. 

36 minutes ago, Packfill said:

I think he will be viewed as a reclamation project by someone.  Maybe the Hawks get someone back who is also in need of a change of scenery.  

He's still valued, we just don't use him no more because of the moves we made with Murray and Capela.

• Like 1

I don't think Houston would want JC.  They are going to be all in on Jabari Smith at power forward - not to mention Wemby if they get the first pick.

Houston needs a vet point guard and another vet culture/locker room guy and then hope and pray some of the young guys take a leap.

If Atlanta can't get a really, really good return in a trade involving JC, just keep him.  He has more value here than most of you want to give him.  Most of you that want him gone, remember, the Hawks have a new coach to work on things.  If he's a project, so what.  He can be our project.

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2