• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you watching game 7....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Duncan Robinson doing his best Hulk Hogan Imitation

Barstool Sports on Twitter: "Duncan Robinson celly? GG Celtic Fans  https://t.co/4Or4v2eLKP" / Twitter

Hulk Hogan Listening GIF - Hulk Hogan Listening Tell Me More - Discover &  Share GIFs

Honestly Duncan Robinson was so disrespectful in the 4th.

This HH ear grab was the second time.   Before that, he hit a three and ran down the court giggling.

When you know they are dying, you gotta keep kicking them. 

• Premium Member

There were two MVPs last night... They both were Celtics...

1.  Jaylen Brown...  Dude you sucked.  8 turnovers and you didn't touch the ball that much.   Work on your handle... who can fix their handle first JB or DH?

2. Al Horford... Yes.  The best defender in Atlanta Hawks History according to one..  Was targeted by the Heat all night.  They were killing him on the drop.. when he switched and played up, they ran right past him.   It was a freaking Lay Up Line.   That's why Duncan is laughing... He's getting Lay ups over Horford. 

Boston Celtics – aktuelle News, Videos und Audios | sportschau.de

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

2. Al Horford... Yes.  The best defender in Atlanta Hawks History according to one..  Was targeted by the Heat all night.  They were killing him on the drop.. when he switched and played up, they ran right past him.   It was a freaking Lay Up Line.   That's why Duncan is laughing... He's getting Lay ups over Horford. 

Boston Celtics – aktuelle News, Videos und Audios | sportschau.de

We gonna hear anything on this one, ya think?  I'm bettin' all we hear is *crickets*

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

In Al's defense, he is on the back nine of his career. At one time, he was an excellent defender. 

In my defense, Al's son would have us believe he was Olajuwon back then and still that today.  

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

Just in passing.   Has Al ever been "the man" on either side of the Ball in the playoffs?

He's made some good plays.  Just game 6 vs. the Heat, had had a Monster Block on Bam... I was impressed.   His dunk over Giannis a few years ago was nice.   But he Logged like 7 points.  I know.. Back 9...  But he did the same thing with us... didn't he?

• Haha 1

Let’s check out Alice’s stat line…

34:16 minutes: That’s a decent amount of minutes for a starting center in a playoff game 7. 

FGM/FGA : 3/8 Not bad here.

3PA/3PM : 2/5 Really good here

FTM/FTA: 0/0 This is bad, really bad he’s gotta get to the line at least 2 or 3 times for 4-6 FTA

OR/DR/TR 1/7/8 : 1 offensive board for a center in 34 minutes blows, it stanks! 8 total rebounds stanks! We knew this though: pictured below

IMG_8015.jpeg.39ca9b7ebd3df2b6646171471f9f0fac.jpeg

Assists: 2 : That is decent for a center, but for a center who’s primarily a bitchy weak one and finesse AF like Alice, he needs 4+ dimes. 

Steals: 1 : Decent; special for broke d!ck Alice at this old a$$ age.

Blocks: 0: Surprised? Ya me neither; I thought Alice was a good defender or are we gonna say he’s a good “team defender”  In 34+ minutes, your starting center should get 2 blocks or more.

TO: 0: Messy Alice kept it clean 🧼 here.

3 personal fouls: N/A

8 isn’t enough!  Despite what you watched as a kid! 

image.gif.f1e359d68654ffd1b2818b5d13f77f9d.gifOverall individual grade: C-/D+ 

• Premium Member

Al's statline wasn't that bad.  It's what didn't show up on the stats...

Miami heat players running right by him... or him being on the underside of the PNR and giving up the uncontested 3 pter. 

He got to the point where he wouldn't even flash out... just to fool the shooter. 

All and all, the Celts didn't want to go to the chip...

They came out with no zeal.  Al was the ringleader on defense. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You did.  I was talking about footage of him actually putting on the Bobby Valentine mustache and trying to slink his way out. 

Oh man, no I missed Paulette wheelin ♿️ out early! He had to get to bed, his fake arthritis was acting up again, it conveniently acts up when the green are getting whooped.

#paulsux #newman>pierce #paulette #wuss #slow #methodical #twat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1