• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you watching game 7....

Diesel

• Premium Member
Just now, h4wkfan said:

Watching this reminds me why I would rather pair Bridges with Trae than Jaylen … if the price is the same. Particularly at the salary points for each. 

Well, you have to remember that Trae makes players better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Well, you have to remember that Trae makes players better. 

He’d make bridges better too. 

Trae - Bridges - Hunter - Collins - OO is a  team that could do some damage, and compliments each other very well. 

+ the additional cap space with bridges versus max/super max brown. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Watching this reminds me why I would rather pair Bridges with Trae than Jaylen … if the price is the same. Particularly at the salary points for each. 

It wouldn't be.  That's the problem.

Plus, terribad game 7 notwithstanding, Brown is better than Bridges. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, h4wkfan said:

He’d make bridges better too. 

Trae - Bridges - Hunter - Collins - OO is a  team that could do some damage, and compliments each other very well. 

+ the additional cap space with bridges versus max/super max brown. 

I don't disagree, I just don't see Bridges (Brooklyn) being traded. 

But DJM for Bridges is what I guess you're suggesting?

Interesting.  I don't know if BKN would do it. 

• Like 1

It will def be an issue, they can't justify paying that to jb.  It's not Tatum ankle heat got injuries as well. Def gives us leverage as well because we not gonna cut the team for a guy you don't really want to keep unless they gonna blame this all in the coach .  

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

But not by much imo.. Considering what we'd have to give up for him...

What would we have to give up?  The issue is what we may have to pay. 

Brown would command supermax or close to supermax money.  We'd have to sign and trade for him.

Murray + Capela or Collins could get him, if the Celtics really wanted some players back.

This game kind of proves that the Celtics could use a legit PG, instead of just a bunch of guys who can move the ball around.  They may go for Murray + another player in a sign and trade type scenario.

It's not like they can replace a talent like Brown off their bench, because they don't have that kind of wing on the team.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It wouldn't be.  That's the problem.

Plus, terribad game 7 notwithstanding, Brown is better than Bridges. 

Its kinda funny that some folks will latch on to this game as if it's the norm rather than the outlier performance for JB. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Everybody had wrote it down that tonight the Celtics would make History by coming back from a 3-0 deficit.    I still hate the Heats.. But the fact that all of the media were riding with Boston made me so damn Mad.  I am so freaking Happy!!!  The only thing that could be better in the NBA is the Hawks winning the Chip!

F  Boston!!!

• Thanks 1

Hahaha, squeeze them commercials in TNT while you still got the NE market.  They probably still belive a comeback can happen.

Better tell em Larri Legend ain't walking in that door.  Hahaha!!

Better hope the league goes back to 4 teams so they can start winnin again. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

It will def be an issue, they can't justify paying that to jb.  It's not Tatum ankle heat got injuries as well. Def gives us leverage as well because we not gonna cut the team for a guy you don't really want to keep unless they gonna blame this all in the coach .  

I don't doubt that the Celts will move Brown.  Maybe even call us.. But we can't lowball them because there are 29 other teams that can make an offer.