• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you watching game 7....

Diesel

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Jalen is just following through with his exit plan from Boston.

In order for Boston fans to not mind him leaving, he has to stink it up and be one of the possible reasons for the loss.

OR he just isnt all that..............................

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Bam can't hit nothing....

White is killing...

Hawks fans, are you watching Jaylen Brown?

Never got it , seems like a good kid, but Tatum isnt right and they go to white , not brown just never thought he was a superstar 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

At the half 6 combined free throw attempts: 2 for Heat, 4 for Celtics. At the end of the 3rd Heat 2 attempts, Cs 13 attempts.

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Like I said.....SO overrated. I don't know that you are correct, but if you are, just more evidence that he's highly overrated. 

I think Bam's issue is that he has platued, he hasn't taken his game to the next level like most anticipated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

OR he just isnt all that..............................

I can prolly tolerate Terrell in the in-game.. because he can't act like a Hawks hater?!  Or can he?

😄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

At the half 6 combined free throw attempts: 2 for Heat, 4 for Celtics. At the end of the 3rd Heat 2 attempts, Cs 13 attempts.

Blatant attempt to try to keep the Celtics in the game, when they can't make shots.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

lol Jaylen Brown isnt the answer here..

Jaylen would be an offensive and defensive upgrade over Murray.  And the thought should be that playing with Trae will make him better, because Trae could get him easier offensive looks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I can prolly tolerate Terrell in the in-game.. because he can't act like a Hawks hater?!  Or can he?

😄

I dont hate the Hawks.. Ive been a Hawks fan longer than most on here..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Celtics look soft. They look lost without the three.

Well, 

They came out seemingly with the attitude that we will just go out and hit our threes and we will win.

Al Horford has been getting targetted on Defense.   Either they are killing him in the drop or they are running right past him. 

If Boston Losses tonight because of Al Horford's defense... That will make Celtics Tears taste like crispy bacon and Chocolate Cake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Blatant attempt to try to keep the Celtics in the game, when they can't make shots.

Jaylen would be an offensive and defensive upgrade over Murray.  And the thought should be that playing with Trae will make him better, because Trae could get him easier offensive looks.

But not by much imo.. Considering what we'd have to give up for him...

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

aylen would be an offensive and defensive upgrade over Murray.  And the thought should be that playing with Trae will make him better, because Trae could get him easier offensive looks.

I think we could get Brown without giving up DJM.

BTW...

My ankle would hurt too if we were down by 20...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

One Cs fan so upset he thinks this is a thing, :laugh1:

I just hope trade value isn’t damaged enough to make a run at Trae
  • Haha 3