• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you watching game 7....

Diesel

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What would we have to give up?  The issue is what we may have to pay. 

Brown would command supermax or close to supermax money.  We'd have to sign and trade for him.

Murray + Capela or Collins could get him, if the Celtics really wanted some players back.

This game kind of proves that the Celtics could use a legit PG, instead of just a bunch of guys who can move the ball around.  They may go for Murray + another player in a sign and trade type scenario.

It's not like they can replace a talent like Brown off their bench, because they don't have that kind of wing on the team.

He would command the max or supermax.. but not until next year.  His price is low now...  

14 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Watching this reminds me why I would rather pair Bridges with Trae than Jaylen … if the price is the same. Particularly at the salary points for each. 

We have to get who we can get.

Overpay for Jaylen for the sake of balancing out the team and giving us 2 nice sized wings to pair with Trae.

Give them one of our bigs.

Call it a day and move forward.

Just now, kg01 said:

Aye, somebody got some popcorn?  Cain't wait to hear who gets tossed under the bus toniteeee!!!! 

Jaylen Brown jersey #7 Atlanta Hawks! 

Bummy Tatum ain’t all that. 

Hey, you know I was gonna attack whomever lost.

Boston racist b!tch fans can all go home! 

Anna Horford next!!! :batman:

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Brown would command supermax or close to supermax money.  We'd have to sign and trade for him.

If it's a SnT he won't get the SuperMax, only Boston can offer him that. 

Options:

1. If he extends with Boston for the max this offseason, he can't be traded for 6 months.

2. If he's traded before the new year begins, like between now and July 1st, he can't get the SuperMax from Hawks.

3. If it's a SnT after next season, it means he declined the extension and he's a FA, also no SuperMax.

• Like 2

Just now, Diesel said:

I don't doubt that the Celts will move Brown.  Maybe even call us.. But we can't lowball them because there are 29 other teams that can make an offer. 

For sure.  And Im not trying to say this is who he is I didn't watch them last year, but I've watched enough basketball and while trae drives me crazy it's what hell do sometimes in the post season that keeps me on board.  Jaylen didn't really have a series with Miami though. 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Jaylen Brown jersey #7 Atlanta Hawks! 

Bummy Tatum ain’t all that. 

Hey, you know I was gonna attack whomever lost.

Boston racist b!tch fans can all go home! 

Anna Horford next!!! :batman:

They interviewed AHorf on nbaradio like a week ago.  Is she a celeb or something?  Scalabrine was so happy to talk to her. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

When the Celts lose,  seethe in happiness and joy! 

This was for Bird McHale that piece of dog 💩 Danny Ainge!!!

Its for Paul Pierce and his fake wheelchair ♿️ 

Its for Anna Horford

It’s for Aliiiiceeeeeee!!!!!! 🤣 

Do we have more time? I can go on! 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Miami meat 🥩 comin up!

My source just called and said Jaylen is closer to being a Hawk than he was 2.5 hours ago! #mysource :cheer:

I saw your source at the grocery store earlier today.... He told me Jaylen said  that he was going to make sure that Boston wanted to trade him!

• Haha 2

Just now, Diesel said:

I saw your source at the grocery store earlier today.... He told me Jaylen said  that he was going to make sure that Boston wanted to trade him!

:unsure: Don’t cop a feel… you know, on my… source.