• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well... About this draft tomorrow.

willthepureshooter

I believe we'll be looking at one of the worst drafts in NBA history. I've spent a good amount of time with NBA scouts and we've only discussee this draft only a handful of times since last year. And only two or three times since the start of this year. Now, you do the math (LOL). 

Most of my guys are refusing to watch the draft past the first five picks, while others have decided to skip the draft all together. We've had more discussions regarding Peach Jam than this draft! Lmao! No one is excited! The talent pool is bad and there's not a sure fire player in this draft. Yes, Wemby is good. But, he lacks size and there's question marks regarding his ability to play against physical forwards in this NBA.

What do you guys think? Will you tune in Thursday?

• Confused 2

Literally no draft source that I have read agrees that this draft is bad.  It may be low on top level talent after Wemby, but it's a deep draft.  You will get a contributing player into the 30s and 40s in this draft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Honestly, I haven't been enthused about this draft either.   Maybe I didn't get my annual invitation to the TexasPete Draft party.  I look at Lively and I see 4 years. I don't know enough about Wallace and I should.   I mean, I know he's 6'4 combo guard blah blah blah... but Lateral quickness wise and Strength wise, can he play most 2s?