• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

9 hours ago, GameTime said:

Masai is a stubborn kind of fellow that hates losing trades. Give him a final offer and move on to KAT.

Agreed!  Why should we be held hostage in any proposed deal?  We have negotiated for some time on a deal.  We know right now what we are willing to do.  Our offer is on the table.  When you decide, let us know.  Meantime, we are going shopping.  If we find another deal, remove our offer.

:smug:

• Like 2

Let's pivot here. Let's say the Siakam trade isn't closed, Raptors stay stubborn and lose him for nothing in UFA.

What are the realistic star trade targets now (besides JB and KAT, because those players are NOT on the block)?

I'm sure the Hawks can run it back sans JC + plus Patty Mills, I think that team compete for a middle level playoff spot with Quin. However, going deep against a Dame Miami and Boston with KP we might not have it yet.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Let's pivot here. Let's say the Siakam trade isn't closed, Raptors stay stubborn and lose him for nothing in UFA.

What are the realistic star trade targets now (besides JB and KAT, because those players are NOT on the block)?

I'm sure the Hawks can run it back sans JC + plus Patty Mills, I think that team compete for a middle level playoff spot with Quin. However, going deep against a Dame Miami and Boston with KP we might not have it yet.

Hold up now. You've spent a week rather frequently posting some variation of "Kat and Brown are unavailable and never linked to the hawks by the media". 

Now you want people to do the same thing you've been somewhat complaining about, just with other star players? Lol

Edited by Afro
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Afro said:

Hold up now. You've spent a week rather frequently posting some variation of "Kat and Brown are unavailable and never linked to the hawks by the media". 

Now you want people to do the same thing you've been somewhat complaining about, just with other star players? Lol

It's a conversation starter, chill. Didn't feel like making another hypothetical thread. 

I'm still referencing players that could be available for trade sooner than later. I think the JB situation is fluid and KAT seems like they want to run it back. Hence I mentioned "realistic" trade targets.

Edited by theheroatl

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would be annoyed with that!

I would completely understand; however, this team a year older with a huge coaching staff upgrade + Mills and - JC is at least better than last year.  I’m not saying that this means we should be satisfied.  Just don’t force a move… stay the course.  

• Like 1