• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Siakam wants to sign in Toronto but he's still available publicly.   How much clearer can he be that they don't want him and why would he still want to be there.  I understand personal reasons but weird that he wants to be where they don't want him.   

It’s like that girl 👧 that just didn’t get it. 😂 

Masai’s gonna lose it. 😂 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Could be a weird confluence of competing smoke screens.  If he's definitely getting dealt, his team should want the return package to be minimal so as not to deplete the destination.  Call it the anti-Carmelo plan or the Lame Lillard protocol.

As such, there could be some benefit to him to depress the market by saying he won't re-sign.

Definitely feels like nonstop competing smoke screens.. 

Somebody depressing his value, somebody mentioning more teams

There must be someone in the Toronto FO that is dragging their feet.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Screw Masai and Siakam. Its time to move on. They just want to bleed us dry before giving in 

Or we could bleed them! Just wait for Masai and Siakam to publicly exchange words and we are set to go! 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Landry's interview today about our young guys was eye opening. He pretty much acknowledged moving them for more playing time on another team is better for them and for us.

Translation: prepare for a trade

I been preparing for awhile now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Could be a weird confluence of competing smoke screens.  If he's definitely getting dealt, his team should want the return package to be minimal so as not to deplete the destination.  Call it the anti-Carmelo plan or the Lame Lillard protocol.

As such, there could be some benefit to him to depress the market by saying he won't re-sign.

I’m sorry I didn’t get all that. Not feeling bright today… 😶.

So, what the hell are you saying here? :sarcastic:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Or we could bleed them! Just wait for Masai and Siakam to publicly exchange words and we are set to go! 😂 

Yeah no pressure for us to do anything right away.  They're the ones that need to move. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

He don't want our roster to be bare when he gets here.  Carmelo trade bled the Knicks assets so he ended up on a worse team by forcing a trade.  Lillard is hoping to avoid that via his trade demand also. 

• Thanks 2

TELLING IT LIKE IT IS:

You go to team A and ask, "Would you like John Doe on your team?"

Team A replies, "Yes, if the price is right."

Then you can report to everyone:  "Team A is intrested in player John Doe!"

Siakam has so many teams who would like to have him!  Ain't it the truth !!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And also, party foul on you for totally missing an opportunity to use that gif of the Dude not listening to the cop who throws the coffee cup at his face.  Have you even seen the Big Lebowski? 😉

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And also, party foul on you for totally missing an opportunity to use that gif of the Dude not listening to the cop who throws the coffee cup at his face.  Have you even seen the Big Lebowski? 😉

The big short? 🧐 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Masai new nickname is Keith Sweat 'cause he keep beggin'..

Baby ... baby, please ...

Hep' me, hep' me please ...

And after he loses him in free agency or get ultimately hustled in a trade that Siakim forces, he'll be singing 'something something, something something just ain't right...'

Edited by Dejay
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Masai in a pickle at this point , siakam not helping trade value trying to force him to keep him. I can't remember seeing a situation quit like this 

• Like 1