• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d like to ask Fields something and that’s :

Whats the plan guy? I mean, short term? Long term? We had a team for years just 2 years ago.. Cam gone Huerter gone JC gone Alph..a :er: uhhh

This isn’t picking up vets? Crowder, Javon Carter, Gabe Vincent.. at least gimme an impact sub. 

I’m usually the optimist Hawk but this is grade A bull$hit from our front office! Lies! Promises! Bull crap 💩 

I see you're point. I don't hide that I wasn't a fan of the JC trade (mainly because I feel we could have restored him and gotten better value at the deadline). 

But even I am down with this HOU trade. I suspect it opens up an even more favorable deal for HOU. And that's why they're giving us some goodies for putting them in position to do whatever they're about to do. We need to replenish those 2nds lost in the Bey trade. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Gleague gonna be fire this year. Player development will be critical in College Park. Too much potential there with

Washington 

Lundy

Gueye

Garuba

And Martin and/or Vit who maybe cut. Bruno most likely cut.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mmmmmmm:er:......sure🤔.....ok.....I'm convinced, maybe :laugh1:. Nice story though. If we squint real hard you can make out the fuzzy math, lol

He also recouped 2 second round picks from the Bey trade with the 5 seconds we traded.

This trade seems so lopsided for the Hawks, I'm waiting fir the other shoe to drop.

I'm just saying. It's not like we're expecting to be in the lottery in these next 2 - 4 years.  Any 1st rd pick would be in the bottom half of the 1st round.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm just saying. It's not like we're expecting to be in the lottery in these next 2 - 4 years.  Any 1st rd pick would be in the bottom half of the 1st round.

Oh, I get it....they just have to give us some actual oncourt production or increase their value enough by 2025 when the 1st unprotected pick is due to SAS. 

I'm hoping that Quin's development staff will work wonders with these young guys.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, warcore said:

does the HOU FO not know they're competing with no one as far as other offers Dillon might be getting?

Sorry @LarsV8

Oh but hey, @LarsV8, why are they doing this?

Simple answer is this is what you get when the owner puts his son in the front office.

We went from a first class organization, to being bought by a bad owner, to to becoming a third rate one.